Five Year Old Insults Are The Best

Start from the beginning

Yeah, yeah. The tears, the runny nose, the sniffling. If I had half a brain, I would even believe her.

However, I could see right through her act.

Mate, this girl actually forced herself to cry to get the guys' attention.

'You've got to be kidding me.'

Hilariously enough, it didn't work. The guys simply ignored everyone who intruded on our lunch and went back to talking about homework.

The brown-haired boy gave me a look and I shrugged.

'Mate, if you can't tell that they don't like you, then that's a you problem.'

The redhead who was on Grayson's lap glared at me and then looked back to the guys with a fire in her eyes.

"You're choosing her," She spat the 'her' out with so much venom that I nearly gave her a round of applause, "the girl you barely know, instead of us?" The incredulity in her voice made my fists clench silently.

'Mate, they don't know you either so piss off before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.'

I rolled my eyes at her dramatics.

'This "her" has a name, you wanker.'

Grayson faked thinking about it for a moment and then nodded. "Yep. So get the hell out." He said, looking back at his phone and not even sparing her a glance.

The whole group physically took a step back as if they were hit by a wall. 

I, on the other hand, smiled to myself.

'Really starting to like these guys.'

Elle noticed my snicker and glared at me with hatred.

"Why her?? You don't know half of the shit she's done to everyone in this town!" My eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

'What the hell is she talking about?'

"You think she's the nice girl just because she doesn't say shit? Well, you don't know jack about her or her fucked up family! And another thing-"

Before she could deal another blow, Ben interrupted. "With the way you're acting now, I think it's safe to say that we're making the right choice of choosing her, a kind and nice person, over you, a bitter bitch who doesn't know when to shut the hell up." Elle's eyes widened exponentially before narrowing in absolute fucking rage. Before she could even begin to form a response, he had already continued with his rant.

"God, don't you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk? All you did for the past ten minutes was talk your head off about absolutely nothing! If you didn't notice, John doesn't want to talk to you." He said while gesturing to John. John simply shrugged, agreeing with Ben's claim.

I looked at Ben with an amused grin and an arched eyebrow.

'Did he actually just say that?'

I was loving this. Finally, someone was standing up to Bitri the Bitch. Part of me wished I had spoken up at all, but I remembered why I didn't; so I could protect the people I care about from much worse stuff than Elle.

Elle appeared shocked to a good thirty seconds. Then, "I can only do this shit for so long."

Her words were a murmur like she didn't want anyone to hear her, and I had a feeling that I was the only one who grasped what she was saying.

Then, like fucking Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, her pinched expression transformed into one of false sadness and self-pity. 

She turned to the brunette who was trying to be Mr. Christian Grey and failing miserably, gave him an almost expert-level puppy dog look, and told him,  "Jared, they're hurting my feelings." Dude, she even added a fake sniffle for good measure.