Chapter Thirty-Seven

Brianna's POV

It had just rained heavily last night and it was cold enough to cause me to shiver. My body ached and my limbs became sore. I felt like my heart was burning and every silent movement i made caused nausea. It was one of the longest painful nights for me but I somehow managed to get through it.

With little strength in me, I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of birds chirping loudly; like they were having an argument but as soon as I saw how the sun lit up in our new house, a smile crept up on my face.

The smell the rain left behind lingered and instantly warmed my skin. It was like fresh watered grass and dirt. I had no idea why I found the scent soothing and relaxing.

I stretched out my limbs and searched the side of the bed for the heavy cushion that always cuddled with me and kept me warm but to my surprise, it wasn't there. I patted the bed multiple times wondering if it may have fallen over to the other side and i began to freak out.

"Looking for me?" His warm velvety voice asked with a hint of hidden laughter.

I smiled.

My adorable husband was watching me this whole time while he was dressing up and he was almost about to crack into laughter from my frantic search. I know it's probably hard to believe but it was like he looked more handsome as the days passed. His bronde hair had began to grow because he hadn't had time to cut and it made him attractive more and more.

Mr Hudson and i had been married for eight months already and it was the best life decision i had ever taken. I couldn't believe i was now a Mrs Hudson. Sometimes, I would forget and sign my name as Brianna Conrad in some important files.

I don't care what people may think but this man really loved me. I see it in his eyes and actions. He is the man of my dreams. I loved him and i still love him till this day. I never felt belittled around him, he always considered me as his friend, a lover and a consultant. I enjoyed everytime we spent together.

He was always there for me and i made sure i was there for him too. Life with Mr Hudson was truly amazing. It was fun and estactic but i noticed something about him that I didn't realize sooner. He loved to play rough but we aren't all perfect. I wasn't perfect too and he never rubbed my bad cooking in my face instead we suggested we should always buy dinner on our way home from work.

Sometimes, I wondered how I got so lucky with such a wonderful man. We were like best friends.  He never took me for granted and we always confided in each other no matter how small the topic was. Well, I was hiding something big from him.

"Mm!"

He furrowed his eyebrows in questionly manner.

I laughed. "You look good."

"I know."

"Ugh!! You're so full of yourself. You know what, i take my words back."

He came closer to the bed and the bed sunk as he sat down. "Don't be mad. You look good too but not as good as me."

"Jerk-face!"

He laughed and leaned down to kissed me.

"How do you feel now?" He asked in his deep concerned voice.

He was asking because last night I was going to and fro from the bedroom to the bathroom. He was worried the whole night and wanted me to unlock the bathroom but i refused to let him in so i could throw up alone. Too bad, he broke the door. I told you he was rough! When he started asking about my constant throwing up, I tried to cover it by saying it was just something bad I ate and stress but he had his own suspicion.