Twenty-Two

Nathan's POV

The plan for the hotel in Japan had gone accordingly. The construction team approved the blueprints and all i had to do was sign the estimated budget then, construction would begin. I sat in the jet with my assistant Collins and was heading to Nigeria to check out the finished construction of the hotel. We had just settled in the plane when I got an unexpected call from Kelvin.

"Hey ass, I see you're having a great time."

"Yeah, traveling around the world in 4 months and having jet lag is a great time." I rolled my eyes.

"So you're traveling around the world with her? It must be serious."

"I'm being sarcastic aquaman and with whom?" He hated being called aquaman because he had a great resemblance with Jason Momoa. People noticed him for it ever since the movie came out. The only difference was he had a stubble and he was much younger.

"Come on man, stop acting like you don't know. Why did you start dating again?" I heard him sigh. "The pictures are blurred but I know your ass like I know my times table. Your butt is lop-sided. Now i'm looking at it, i think the right cheek has grown bigger."

He suddenly fell silent on the other end. And then he yelled,
"Why do you want to be whipped like Tony? Aaron is about to be whipped, now you too?"

Kelvin was a total playboy, he would sleep with anything that wore a skirt. If a tree wore a skirt, I'm pretty sure he'd hump that tree. He hated the word commitment. The only words he liked were drink, party and sleep around. He was probably drunk because I was confused with what he was insinuating.

"First of all, there's nothing wrong with my ass and what are you talking about? I'm not seeing anyone."

"Yeah, go ahead, keep lying. I'll show you the proof let me send you the link.....check your e-mail right now. Isn't that the pregnant girl from the wedding?"

I opened my laptop and clicked on the link to see what the joker was talking about.

Trending-"Is the workaholic heiress finally settling down?"

There were bunch of images of i and Brianna at the places we went to. My face, blurred in the pictures and she had a smile on as she looked at the camera.

My blood boiled when I saw the pictures of the both of us in the cafe. She held my hand and looked at the camera. That was the time she comforted me when i told her about my child. I...i could not believe I had been played by her. I trusted her, I thought we were friends, i told her my secret...sh-she used me.

Who did she think she was? I banged my fist loudly on the table.

Collins gave me a questioning look through his glasses and I dismissed him with a wave.

"What do you have to say about it?" Kelvin asked.

"I'll call you back." I tried to calm myself down.

"Hey! Don't cut the call on me, I won't let anyone have you! I'm the only one that can hav-!"

I ended the crazy guy's call and read more about who the real Brianna was when the plane settled in the air.

She was ruthless in business, cold-hearted, did anything to get to the top. There were nasty comments about her sleeping with business men to get deals and most importantly, she was the manager of Meubles.

If she was the manager of Meubles, why did she suggest I purchase from CFC?

I browsed further and found out the name was changed. Wow! She really knew how to play her cards well. I later also found out her parents were killed and she became heartless ever since then.