Chapter Eleven

Brianna's POV

I had a small smile on my face watching the bride and groom dance. He would whisper in her ear and she would laugh. I rolled my eyes.

Why do couples think they are the only ones in the world when they are in love?

"So, the name is Brianna." I turned to see who interrupted my train of thoughts. No other person than green eyes. How did he know my name.

"I'm Nathan." He gave me a small smile and my inside turned. My goodness, how can someone be handsome and beautiful at the same time?

"Do I look like I care"? I snapped so he would leave me. I was about to walk out when the bride and groom approached us.

"Thank you for helping us today Brianna," Abigail smiled at me.

"Oh please, I barely did a thing. It was your husband that got rid of Bella. All i did was embarrass myself."

"Actually you did help. Nathan here suggested we should look deeper into the pregnancy situation and I was waiting for the papers from the hospital. If you didn't stall I would've gotten married to the wrong person." Tony said while looking at Abigail.

Oh! So green eyes knew about it the whole time. "But you're not really pregnant are you?" Tony said with one raised brow. I still had the baby bump on.

I laughed and their faces changed like they hadn't seen someone laugh before. "No, it's fake."

"Well, you're a good actress."

"Yes, she is." Nathan said before he took a sip of whatever he was drinking.

"It's time to throw the bouquet let's go." Abigail dragged me towards the ladies waiting. What makes her think am single. I saw Rachel and she motioned for me to come forward.

"Where's Jane?" I asked when I reached her position.
"She's probably flirting with someone".

"Ugh, I need to take this baby bump off my body it's heavy, tight and itchy".

"What about the bouquet"? She yelled after me as I was leaving for the washroom.

"Not gonna happen." It's superstition and a waste of time. A bouquet cannot bring a man into your life.

I got to the washroom and finally succeeded in removing the baby bump off my body. When i went out, i saw a little crowd gathering around Nathan and Rachel. He was putting the garter on her.

I guess he was the one that caught the garter and she was the one that caught the bouquet. But what shocked me was the idea that he was single. How can someone very well sculptured by God himself be single. I found it hard to believe. But since he was single, he was the perfect person for the five month's deal.

That night, I called a small celebrity blogger to inform them about my date. I chose the small ones because the bigger bloggers don't obey instructions and it was easier to sue the smaller ones. Mine was a blessing for them because it would surely sky rocket their career. I instructed them to take pictures of us in California but I specified to keep his face hidden because he was a stranger that I knew nothing about.

The next morning, i got a call from Paul the paparazzi guy telling me he had arrived at the hotel.

Now, the problem was how to get Nathan to be with me in the same room. Think Brianna think. Maybe he would like to go to the gym with me. He looked like someone that spends his time there. I quickly changed into my gym attire and used a head band to hold my hair.

After summering up courage in front of his door, I decided to knock. Before I could tap the door, it clicked. I immediately did a 360 turn and acted like I was tying my shoelace.