Chapter Thirty- Four

Brianna's POV

Hearing footsteps and an opening of wardrobe around me, I tightened my hold on the comforter trying to unsee the vivid image in my head.

He was naked. Nathan was butt naked in the shower.

I was thankful he didn't see me. It would have been so embarrassing.

His back was facing me while he stared at the mirror patting his wet hair with a towel. His waist was wrapped in a towel which exposed his gorgeous sculpted upper body and that's when I freaked out and ran to the bed.

My cheeks were already flushed and I was feeling hot under the comforter. I heard the bathroom door closing and footsteps coming closer. I pressed my lips together and tightened my grip on the comforter.

After a while of not hearing him do anything, I finally heard him leave the room quietly.

Feeling hot, I went to the shower trying not imagine his presence was once there.

After twenty five minutes, I was done with showering and dressing up. I heard faint clattering and rattling of plates so I strode downstairs to the kitchen.

I saw him the moment I entered the kitchen. He looked so attractive wearing a white causal cotton shirt and blue denim pants. His blonde hair was still wet from the shower and he was not aware of my presence yet.

He was busy frying an egg or an omellete. I couldn't tell but he was holding a pan and the aroma was amazing. When he was done, he wiped his hands with a napkin and arrange the plates on the counter. There were lots of plates on the table. About five and I couldn't tell their contents from where I was standing.

"Hy." I finally found my voice when i got to him.

He suddenly lifted his face and looked at me. His green eyes held mine and I couldn't help but freeze. He left the kitchen counter and with long strides, he was near me in less than a second.

With a smile on his face he greeted, "Good morning, Anna. Come, join me." He took my hand in his until we reached the counter and pulled out a chair for me.

"I wasn't sure of your favorite breakfast so I made pancakes and blueberry syrup, oatmeal, avocado toast, omellete and waffles." He pointed at each one of the plates as he named them.

"Wow, thank you." I smiled at him and he nodded.

I didn't believe he made all this himself in twenty five minutes but I let it slide.

"Coffee?"

"Actually, I prefer unsweetened cinnamon soy light latte."

He stared at me confused. "This isn't a coffee shop."

"I'll just have water instead."

"Room temperature?" He asked before he got to the fridge.

"Yeah!"

After waiting for him to get the water, his hands accidentally brushed mine as he gave me the glass.

That same electricity was very much static

I sipped the water slowly and then directed my attention to the mouth watering pancakes and fresh blueberry sauce. My stomach gurgled instantly and i squirmed.I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Here, you can have this." He replaced the oatmeal that was in front of me with the pancakes and blueberry sauce.

I dug in heartily and enjoyed my pancakes with gusto- they were so good.

Aside from that, it was kinda hard to digest when Nathan was watching me while taking a bite of his avocado toast and black coffee.

"You look really pretty today."