Chapter Ten

Brianna's POV

I never would've thought that I, Brianna Conrad, manager and future CEO of Conrad furniture company by hope at this moment, would be sitting at a wedding of a complete stranger with a fake pregnant stomach about to do something very daring.

The preacher cleared his throat to signify he was about to start. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of this witnesses, to join Bella Stone and Tony Williams in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and is not to be entered into lightly". He paused to give the groom a long look.

He continued. "If any can show a just cause why they may not be joined together-let them speak NOW or forever hold their peace.''

That was my cue. I wanted to stand but i couldn't. The little voice in my head was opposing my motion. But i wanted to do the right thing and it was already late to change my mind because one, my chance of stopping the marriage has been given to me. Two, Abigail was hoping my plan worked and three, the groom was not looking forward to the marriage with that expression. As soon as i hushed that little voice in my head, i groaned out in pain.

Everyone turned to look at me with shocked expression. I rolled my eyes i had not stated my reason of making a noise and they're already shocked.

The groom sighed in relief . He looked around but not at me in particular. His eyes were roaming as if he was waiting for someone. I stood up from my chair like a pregnant woman would and announced. ''As you can see ladies and gentlemen, I'm pregnant''.

Through the side of my eyes, i saw that green eyes was stifling his laughter and he took out his phone to probably record the whole show.

I Ignored him and walked to the front so everyone could get a better view of me and most importantly, Bella the biatch of all biatches.

"Brianna?" Bella furrowed her brows in a way to ask what's going on.

"I heard that Tony here is only marrying Bella because she's pregnant. Well, guess who the baby daddy of my baby is?" I pointed at the groom. "This guy. I believe he has to get married to me first because my baby is almost ready to say dada".

The audience gasped and started murmuring to each other probably calling Tony community sperm. Tony now had my attention.

I could'nt tell if he was relieved or troubled. He just gave me a blank stare. However, Bella on the other hand really showed her expression. She was surprised at first to see me and narrowed her eyes at me.

She was furious and I returned the expression. She knew I was aware that she was not pregnant and she turned to Tony. "Tony babe, don't listen to her, let's just get married and run off to one of your many many homes".

Someone that looked like the aqua-man guy, hastened towards Tony and gave him a piece of document. When he saw him, he sighed in relief like he had been waiting for him. As soon as he read it, he cursed under his breath. The preacher eyed him and Tony gave him an apology look.

"Funny thing Bella, this paper states that you cannot be pregnant, due to the fact that you did bilateral tubal ligation". He said out loud almost in anger.

Well, I believe my work here is done.

The hall became noisy. I guess he already had a backup plan so there was no need to do what i did. I felt embarrassed but not as Bella because she was clearly red. She ran out of the hall without looking back.

Tony looked at me like he was waiting for me to say something. I was not going to let anyone see my weakness so i cleared my throat and gave the audience a serious look "Well, it's obvious he isn't marrying her again but a wedding must take place."

"Do i know you?" He asked me quietly.

They all gave me a horrified look. "Oh please, I mean Abigail. She has to marry Tony because those two" I paused before i continued. "Lo...love each other". I cringed.

Abigail appeared in front of Tony and she hugged him. He was stunned to see her and they started whispering some personal things to each other.

Eww love.

"So since we're all dressed for the occasion can we get this wedding going?" I said dryly and went back to my sit.

Green eyes were watching me intently with a smirk as i took my sit. "Impressive."

The preacher started again and when he reached the part where i interrupted the first time, everyone looked at me.

"Can you stop wasting the couples time, i am done interrupting." I snapped.

"And now i pronounce you husband and wife. What God has put together let no man put asunder. You may now kiss the bride". Once they did everyone stood up and erupted in cheers.

Don't forget to comment, vote and share with everyone you know on this planet
Hehe.