Chapter Six

Brianna's POV

What a rude obnoxious person! How dare he take a sip of my drink. He clearly didn't like it because his lips twisted in distaste. I was furious, so i poured the contents on his face.

"Your table is ready ma'am." The waiter quickly ushered me to my table.

"We're here." A message came from Rachel.

I looked up to see them walking towards me with smiles on their faces.

''Brianna we've missed you so much." Jane said as she hugged me.

"You look skinny, what happened to you?" Rachel said with shock and then hugged me.

Rachel owned a beauty salon so she was quick to notice someone's appearance.

''Excessive work that's what happened to her" Jane added.

Jane's parents were rich and she didn't like to work in an office. She owned her own bakery and it was going well the last time I checked.

"Nice to see you too guys too.'' I chuckled. "I've missed you so much and have a lot to tell you. So where are your bags"?

''Oh we've checked in with your name already.'' Jane replied.

''Classy, I see you've not changed" I laughed.

"How have you been bree, how are you and don't answer with the most famous "I'm fine." Rachel genuinely asked her with a concerned look.

"Truthfully guys, am n-" Before i could finish my sentence, i felt warm moist noodles on my hair. My hair, my dress was covered in coloured spaghetti.

"I am so sorry!" The waitress who just poured food on me said with a melancholy face.

''Are you blind, don't you have eyes?" I yelled at the waiteress. Everybody was watching the scene now.

Rachel and Jane gave me a look like, who is this person and what have you done to my friend.

"Ugh!!! You know what, I'll just leave.'' I said and stood up.
Jane and Rachel followed behind and did not say a word till we got to the room.

I came out of the bathroom after cleaning up to see two pairs of eyes looking at me.

"What"? I asked.

"Since I've known you bree, you would never yell at someone like that. Even if they poured you hot coffee." Jane replied.

"Exactly, we know the real you and that person we saw downstairs was clearly not you." Rachel added.

I could see the concern in their eyes so I told them everything. They didn't interrupt me they just sat and listened. I told them what happened after Riley left and I never wanted to feel that way again that's why I wasn't dating. I told them about the five months deal and how I was completely clueless on what to do.

Later that night, we ordered room service. They were exhausted from their trip but they still filled me in on what had been happening in their lives and gave me the gifts they got from home. Rachel got me a peach flower pattern one piece swimsuit and Jane just got me cookies she bought from a store nearby.

"Hey, i didnt know we were supposed to bring gifts." She announced.

The next morning, i woke up by five did my morning routine and left quietly for the private pool so I wouldn't wake Jade and Rachel.

The elevator opened to an indoor rectangular pool resting in the middle of the room. The room had a retractable glass roof so the water was reflecting the sky which was deep blue. The scene was beautiful so I decided to take a picture.

I went to the left to stick my toes into it. The water was cold but not too freezing. I went to the right side and put my whole leg into it to feel the depth .

The left was not so deep so I jumped in. I was not a good swimmer at all. The only thing I loved to do was to go underwater and count how long I could stay in. I was at fifty-five when I felt strong arms pull me up to the surface.

I almost beat my record of staying in the water for more than thirty seconds and someone just ruined it. When we reached the surface, I gasped for air and opened my eyes to see the person who interrupted me."You again"?

Are you enjoying the book? If you are please don't forget to comment, vote and share with your friends.💓