Mashton [extra update]

I see y'all voting but no one's commenting (except one person who always comments, thanks!) and it's making me sad and insecure 'bout this ):

"W-what?" Calum asked, surprised.

"Yeah! You heard me,"

Calum's mouth hung open, thinking. Guys can't get pregnant! Is he gone crazy or something?!

Luke bit his lip and Calum looked up at him. Judging from Luke biting his bottom lip, looking down onto the floor, he knew what James is saying is correct.

"But..... how?"

"It's rare for guys to get pregnant, but looks like you guys have luck!" James smiled. That wasn't an answer.

"Are you sure?"

James held up the tester in front of Calum's face. Calum's eyes widened, it was positive.

"Well shit...." Luke looked up at Calum, surprised. Does he not want the baby? "This is great! I'm gonna have a baby from my own blood and flesh! Luke!"

Luke grinned, happy that his husband isn't disgusted by the fact that he's pregnant even though he doesn't have the girls' private area.

~

"Do you want the yellow popcorn or the white ones?" Ashton asked.

"White! The yellow ones are just... yuck!" Michael made a disgusted face with his tongue out which Ashton found it cute and smiled.

"Yeah, me too, don't know why I bought it to be honest,"

Michael dogged him up and down, Ashton's back facing him. Ashton put the bag of popcorn into the microwave. He looked at Ashton's butt (he can't help it) and he just wants to touch that damn thing cause it's just so round and it'll fit his hands perfectly.

"You just like wasting money I guess," Michael shrugged.

Ashton's house is small compared how much money he has. The house is two story high. If you look at it outside, it looks big but when you come in, it's actually really small. There are 5 bedrooms (excluding the living room and those), one for him, an extra room, the guests' room if they ever wanted to sleep over, the maids room and another extra room.

"And, by the way, why is your house small if you can buy a bigger one?"

He started the micro to 4 minutes and 30 seconds then answered. He turned around to face Michael and answered,"Since I live alone and all, it'll be lonely if I buy a bigger house. Maybe if I find the one then I'll buy a bigger house."

Michael nodded, wanting to know if he has an eye for someone but decided against it.

"You go set up the movie and I'll be back in 5," Ashton said and Michael nodded.

He left to the living room that was right in front of the kitchen (the kitchen doesn't have a door). He sat down on the couch opposite to the TV and opened up the bag that he left sitting on the couch.

He took the movies out and wondered which movie to watch.

"Ashton," he yelled.

"Yeah?"

"What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Umm.. I don't know, you're the guest so you choose."

Michael blushed and chose Mean Girls and Mean Girls 2, he hopes Ashton won't make fun of him, it is his favourite movie of all times- after Frozen of course.

He walked over to the TV and to the satellite for DVD's and put the DVD of Mean Girls in. He took the controller and paused it before it starts and sat back down on the couch, waiting for Ashton and the popcorn.