Forty Four

"I'd recommend for him to stay here till the baby's due date," Nyke told them.

"What happens if he doesn't?"

"Nothing too serious. But he'll have a lot of pain. You'll have to get him in and out of here."

Calum and Luke looked at each other.

"I'll stay."

"No, you're not."

"Calum, you heard what he said. You'll have to get me in and out of here. I'll probably get serious aches at three a.m. and I can't torture you like this."

"It could be at two a.m. and I'm having a great dream, I'd still take you willingly," Calum held Luke's hand. "I love you. I'm always here for you, Luke. Through thick and thin."

"I appreciate that, Calum, I really do. But it's best if I stay here. I can't wake Arianna up at three fucking a.m. by my screaming, yells or whatever that'll happen. I can't let her see me like this," Luke squeezed Calum's hand. "I love you, and thank you. But this is my decision. You have no say in this."

"Are you kidding? I'm your husband, I have every say in this."

"Calum, you have to understand me. I can't do that to you or Arianna. I just cannot. Please understand." Luke squeezed Calum's hand by all his strength.

Calum removed his hand from Luke's harshly. "Do whatever the fuck you want." He walked out of the room with no sign of hesitation.

Luke sighed. "I'm staying."

Nyke awkwardly shifted, and re-adjusted his glasses,"Great. Click on the button right beside if you need any assistance." With a thank you from Luke, Nyke left the room.

With much on his mind, and guilt filling throughout his body, Luke fell asleep.

Drama drama drama smh wtf

Very short, I know! But I just wanted to update and I hope this was good :-))

Votes and comments are always appreciated !x