Nine

and damn this is long (/^•^)/ sorry I took awhile, the smut took me ages fuf, and this is my first time writing smut so it sucks :|

a little fluff at the end :3

"Calum?" Luke asked from the kitchen.

Calum got up and went to the kitchen.

"Yes, babe?"

Luke turned around, stopped washing the dishes. He walked over to him, totally forgetting about Ariana.

He wrapped his arms around Calum and smiled. Calum wrapped his arms around Luke's waist and smiled back. And they stayed like that, staring at each other's eyes.

Ariana 'coughed' and it brought them back to reality. Luke unwrapped his arms and so did Calum.

Luke cleared his throat in awkwardness and spoke up,"Ariana."

"Yes daddy?" Ariana looked up.

"How are you?" Luke asked all of a sudden.

"I'm very food!" Ariana answered and got up. "What time is it?"

Calum looked at the clock that's hanging on the wall. "Ten am sharp."

Ariana's eyes widened,"Spongebob is on!" And ran to the living room changing the channel to Nickelodeon.

Luke laughed and sat on the chair.

"I think she meant good," Calum said and Luke nodded, laughing at his ting girl's mix up.

"So-"

"Ashton's lake house," Calum answered sitting on the seat in front of his husband.

"I was gonna ask if you're hungry, but okay," Luke chuckled at Calum's eagerness. The smiled faded when he thought of Ashton babysitting Ariana,"Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

"You kno-"

"Look Luke, we're gonna have to trust him again someday and letting him babysit ariana is the best way to start."

"Yeah wait until he kidnaps her," Luke said sharply.

"You and I both know he won't do it," Calum raised his eyebrow.

"But I swear to god if he does, I'm beating the shit out of you since it was your idea, Calum," He threatened.

Calum was taken back by it.

Psht as if he will beat up his own husband, thought Calum. Little did he know he would actually do it.

Calum was fucking eager, he couldn't get his hands off of Luke from five to six pm. And Luke can't stop laughing at him. He was eager too, but not as eager as his husband.

"Come on," Calum said, sucking on his earlobe.

"S-stop.." Luke writhed underneath him.

Calum stopped at sound of the bell. He groaned and buried his face in the crook of Luke's neck.

"It might be Ashton," Luke chuckled.

Calum straight away got up, fucking eager. He went to the door and opened it.

There revealed Ashton, wearing a ripped black jeans with a white tank top showing off his muscles. He's not gonna lie, he looks hot.

Ashton smiled and handed him the keys to his lake house. "Here. Now go."

"Thanks," Calum smiled and took the keys.

Ashton stepped in when Calum gave him some space to get in.