Five

"Calum," Luke said trying to wake up Calum.

"What?" Calum said sleepily.

"Do you think we should, like, now go and get the money?" He said sheepishly.

Calum straight away woke up and smiled. "Yes!" He shouted and Luke laughed.

"Well c'mon get dressed," Luke said and they both looked at their trashy closet.

Well at least we have good clothes and they aren't shattered, Luke thought.

Luke picked up ripped jeans and white shirt while Calum picked ripped black shirt with black tight jeans.

They went out of their room when they were both done and like said,"What about Ariana?"

Calum asked,"We'll take her too."

"Yeah," Luke nodded,"Wake her up I'll be waiting here."

Calum did as told while Luke sat on the couch, waiting. Calum went in Ariana's room and here she was, sleeping and snoring.

"Ariana, baby wake up," Calum said shaking her lightly.

"Yes daddy?" She said and rubbed her eyes.

"Let's get you dressed," He said and picked her up and put her down on the floor. He looked through he closet and he chose a simple dress.

He took off her pajamas and put on her dress. After they were done, they went out of the room with holding hands.

"C'mon lets go," Calum said excitedly and luke walked over to him intertwining their fingers and they all started walking to the bank since they dont have a car. Half way through there Ariana whined and told her dads that her leg hurt so Luke picked her up.

After an hour or so they began searching for a house. They went to the bank and took a bit of money out.

The lady was rude, she looked at them in disgust and Calum couldn't get her face off of his mind.

"Calum, what about this place?" he pointed to the house that was written on it 'FOR SALE'. the house was The House of Corkill which was really cute since it was wood-shaped from the outside.

"Let's check it out," Calum said and put Ariana down on the ground, which made Ariana groan but didn't complain, and held her hand. Luke knocked on the door and there revelaed a women around her forties.

"How may I help you boys?" She asked as she stood by the door.

"Is this house for sale?" Luke asked and the women nodded.

"Oh yes yes, please come in and have a look around," she said and opened the door fully making Luke and Calum's eyes widen.

They first walked to the living room and it looked posh. White colored couches and in the middle a black colored table.

"The couches and other stuff are gonna stay at this house because me and my husband are going to buy new ones. I'm Mrs. Black by the way," she introduced herself.

"I'm Luke and this is my husband Calum and our daughter Ariana," she nodded and Luke took it as a good sign that she isn't disgusted.

"Lets go upstairs, yeah?" Calum said and Luke nodded.

In about an hour they were done with the tour around the house and Luke really liked this house, especially the designs and stuff. Ariana's room- the kids room -was really cute and small which is good since shes still six years old and she wouldn't need a lot of stuff, only dolls and all those kind of kids toys.

"What do you young men think?" The lady, Mrs. Black, asked.

"We really like this house," Luke said.

"But what about our old house, daddy?" Ariana asked.

Luke and Calum took one glance at each other and luke looked down at ariana which is holding calum's hand and said,"Don't worry baby, this house will be much better, alright?" Ariana nodded.

"I think we will buy this house," Calum told her.

She smiled and said,"Great. Do you guys wanna sign the papers now or shall we wait till tommorrow?"

"Uh..." Calum wondered.

"Right now daddy, please," Ariana said looking up at her dads. "I really liked me room."

"Right now then," Luke said.

Mrs. Black smiled and left the living room to go look for the sign needed papers.

Luke kneeled down and held ariana's hands and said,"This is soon will be our new house"

Ariana jumped in her daddys arms and said,"Thank you daddy."

Before he could reply Mrs. Black came in holding some papers and two pen.

"Let's sit down, shall we?" she said sitting down on the white colored couches and Calum and Luke following.

"I will need you two to sign here," she said giving Luke the paper first and pointing and the top of the paper where it said sign here, "Here," she said pointing to the bottom,"Here," she said flipping the pages pointing to the bottom,"Here," pointing to the top,"And finally there," she said flipping one last page and Luke signed them all and gave the paper to his husband and Calum signed everywhere luke did after putting ariana on the couch.

When he was finished he gave her the papers and she said standing up,"Congratulations, you've bought this house." And shook their hands.

I know there is no way in hell are houses bought like that, but let's just pretend it is:)