Twenty

It was 5 months later when Luke started looking more like he's pregnant and less like he ate too much these last few months. Michael and Ashton were the first to know- the day they found them making out on their couch.

Michael and Ashton have gone official three days after the day they made out. Ashton making the move since he knew Michael really wouldn't since he isn't really the asking out type of guy.

Luke put a hand on his stomach, grinning widely. He's been pregnant for exactly 6 months. They have been going to the doctor every single week, not missing one appointment since they both are super duper excited to have a baby from their own flesh and blood- and it is unique for boys to get pregnant so they call themselves lucky- so, there were only 3 months left till the baby comes out. The doctor said that the gender was a male, which made Calum go crazy-happy because he's always wanted a son.

"I'm really happy we're getting a son, if I'm being honest," Calum said and put a hand on Luke's stomach.

"Yeah, I think Ariana will be really happy," Luke smiled at his stomach.

"Are we gonna tell her?"

Luke shrugged. "I mean, it'll be really weird to her."

"Yeah," Calum sighed and pecked Luke's cheek that was facing him.

Luke smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

~

"I can't believe I'll be an uncle!" Michael exclaimed.

"Not technically," Luke pointed at him with a fond smile.

Michael and Ashton didn't really ask if they can come over. There was suddenly a doorbell and when Calum went to open it, it revealed the two dorks he's friends with.

"Yeah, but still," Michael giggled.

"Alright, I'm hungry," Ashton mentioned, jealously taking over because Michael is giving Luke more attention then he's giving him.

"You guys will have to keep your voices low. Ari's sleeping," Calum warned.

Michael and Ashton nodded.

"But what do we eat? The doctor specifically said that he isn't allowed to eat pizza, crisps- anything that contains oil or sugar, it's apparently bad for the baby and neither should he sleep on his arms, always on his back which kind of irritates him, really," Ashton blinked while Michael looked at him dumb-founded.

"Oh," was all Ashton could say. "How about.. Burger?"

Calum face-palmed,"It has oil you idiot."

Ashton chuckled and Michael said,"Hey, respect my boyfriend. I'm the only one whose allowed to call him that, alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. How about pizza for y'all and salad and soup for you, Lukey?" Calum turned to look at his already asleep husband. "Well, I'll take that as a yes."

"You know how to make soup?" Ashton looked at him amused.

"Duh. You guys call and I'll be in the kitchen if needed,"

Yuppie it's Christmas break! which means a lot of updates for 2 weeks!! And larry is so close to coming out oh god, I'm so excited! xD. I thought I would ask some questions to see what you guys think!

What do you think of Mashton dating? Michael being protective of his boyfriend? Ashton getting jealous?

Luke getting pregnant? The gender being a male? XD I've always wanted a brother and a gay son so yeah

sorry it's short btw!