Thirty seven

Arianna put her English and Math copies on the table along with pencils and pens. She was very excited.

Calum and Luke watched her adoringly. She was always excited to learn new things.

"We should go out tonight," Calum suggested, and kissed Luke's clothed shoulder. Calum was holding Luke's waist while Luke leaned backwards into him.

"Hmm." Luke thought about it. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

Calum squeezed his waist. "Come on, why not?"

Luke shrugged. "Whose gonna watch over Ari?"

"Ashton and Michael. They'd love to spend some time with her." Luke bit his lip.

"Okay. Fine." He hesitantly answered.

Calum grinned and kissed his neck. "Gonna call right now."

Luke sighed, not really wanting to go out. All he wanted to do was lazy around with Calum.

Luke rubbed his eye and touched his belly. His belly has gotten so big. He loves it. He loves how he's lucky enough to go through what females go through. The pain, the kicking of the stomach, the morning sickness, etc. It may seem tiring and very boring, but he's gotten used to it and he can't wait for the fetus to come out to this world.

"They're coming." Calum wrapped his arms around Luke's waist, touching his belly.

Luke grinned and turned to face him. "I love you so much." They rubbed their noses together; more so of an eskimo kiss.

Calum grinned, and whispered,"I know, baby."

"Ugh, gross." Arianna closed her eyes at the sight.

Calum barked out a laugh, and let go of Luke's waist and went to his daughter. He sat down on a chair with Arianna in his lap.

While the two were bonding, Luke looked at them with adoring eyes not even questioning how he got so lucky.

_________________

It was quarter to five and Arianna's tutor came earlier than expected. Her tutor was a blonde female and if Luke was being honest, he'd totally go for her if he wasn't gay and married.

When her eyes dropped to Luke's stomach, she didn't even give him a gross out look which made Luke like her even more.

Ashton and Michael were on their way to the couples' house while Luke and Calum were getting dressed to go out.

Calum has had already made reservations, he did it after he had called Ashton. He made reservations at this three star restaurant that's only fifteen minutes away from their home. Calum was buzzed. He knew this would make Luke feel great.

The reservations he made, was outside, not inside. He (more like Ashton) asked for a specific table to be put outside with candles and roses on the table. He knew Luke would be uncomfortable since people are going to stare and judge him.

The door bell rang and Luke zipped up his zipper and made his way downstairs. He wasn't showing it, but he was nervous. Very nervous. He and Calum barely went out (together) and whenever they did, it would send this nervous pang to his chest; like he thought something would go wrong. He just hoped to god no one was going to stare at his big belly.

He opened the door and there stood Ashton and Michael, with Ashton holding a dozen of roses in his hand. Luke grinned.

He opened the door wide for both of them to get in. Ashton gave him the floors and Luke said,"Thank you, aw. That's really nice of you." He hugged Ashton and then Michael. "Arianna's tutor is here, so please be silent. If she knows you two are here, she's gonna run here and forget all about her work."

Ashton nodded. "Don't worry."

Luke closed the door. "Make yourselves at home. Calum should be down in a minute."

He left for the kitchen and got out a non-used vase, filled it with water and put the dozen of red roses in there.

The tutor's voice filled the quiet house. They were currently studying math.

As he walked to the living room, he saw Michael and Ashton making out with Michael on top of Ashton. No wonder why there wasn't any noise.

"Ugh, knock it out."

Michael disconnected their lips and got out of his lap, blushing. He sat next to Ashton with their hands intertwined.

Calum retrieved from upstairs just as Luke was gonna speak. "Hey boys."

"Hey," they said in unison.

"Thank you so much for coming." Calum grinned at them. He looked over Luke,"Ready?" Luke nodded.

Luke checked Calum out. He was wearing a white skinny jeans with a brown v-neck along with a black coat while he was wearing a white, long shirt that went up to his mid-thigh with black jeans along with a black coat. He tried his best to hide his belly, but it was no use. Whatever he wore, it would make his belly stand out. He felt out of place. He should've dressed fancier. Judging by what his husband was wearing, they were probably gonna go to some fancy restaurant. Luke mentally shrugged, it is what it is, he thought.

Calum ruffled with his keys and smiled at Luke. He stood out his hand and Luke gladly took it. "See ya guys. Behave." He strictly said.

Michael nodded.

Once they were out the door, Michael jumped on Ashton and started furiously making out. They may or may not have had sex on their couch with Arianna studying in the room close by.

Calum turned on the engine. "You're gonna love it."

"I know I will." Luke answered with a sheepish smile.

Okay so I know last chapter I said that this chapter would be interesting or whatever, but if I had put the date in this chapter, it would've been way too long and I need to study lmfao

Anyway, hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment your opinions and vote if you liked it!