Four

"Okay," Ashton said, taking a deep breathe. "Remember the kid Rodney?"

"The bully?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, him. He threatened me if I didn't- if I didn't bully you guys, he'd- he would beat me up everyday."

Michael said, " I thought you were Mr. Tough guy."

"I never said I was Michael," Ashton shot him a glare.

"First of all Ash, don't you dare give me a glare," He said and got up,"Because you have no rights you dick!" Michael grabbed him by his collar.

"Michael, Ariana is sleeping! Keep your voice down!" Luke warned.

Ashton was freaking out, he is so scared of Michael. He can punch so damn hard.

"Michael let him go!" Calum said and tried to pull Michael away from Ashton.

Michael moved away and started pulling his hair. "Ugh!" He groaned loudly. "Ashton you don't know what you did to us! What pain you caused us! We had to suffer from you bullying us," By that point tears were threatening from Michael's eyes.

"Look Michael I'm sorry, I had to," Ashton said and put his hand on michaels shoulder but Michael moved away from him but didn't want to.

"No, you aren't. You just think of yourself Ash. You called them faggot everyday! You used to punch me everyday! You don't know how I felt, you really don't. I had to suffer from you hating me!" Michael said and fell to the ground, knees on the floor.

Well you could say that Michael likes Ashton from the beginning they met.

Ashton went the same level as him, his knees on the ground too.

"Look Michael I had to, okay? I had no choice," Ashton said.

"There are always choices Ashton. You could've said no," Michael said looking right at his eyes.

Ashton looked back at his eyes and said, "I couldn't, Mike. He would've bully me everyday."

Calum and Luke looked at each other and got up from their seats and standing next to each other watching them talk.

"I'm sorry," Michael said and buried his face in his hands and started sobbing.

"No don't be Mike," Ashton said and hugged Michael tightly.

Michael felt safe, he always has around him. Michael hugged back tightly not wanting to let Ashton go but Ashton pulled back and looked at Michael in the eyes.

"I never hated you, never ever. I will never hate any of you guys. You three are my best friends from the beginning of senior year and I'm really glad I met you guys," Ashton said not breaking eye contact with Michael. "I love you guys."

Michael face lit up when he heard those words but, he thought, as a friend.

Ashton got up and helped Michael get up. He wiped away Michaels tears and looked at Calum and Luke. They were looking at them with so much adoration in their eyes.

"Group hug!" Luke said and they all smiled and grouped hugged each other.

"I love you guys so much," Calum said through the group hug.

"I love you too," Michael said looking at Ashton. They all pulled back and smiled at each other.

"Well, I gotta go." Ashton said and started walking to the door and Luke went with him.

"Ash," Luke said before Ashton went out.

"Yeah?" Ashton said and turned.

"Thank you." Luke said and pulled him in a hug. Ashton hugged him back and the stayed for awhile admiring each other's existence.

Ashton pulled back and said,"Bye." And walked out. Luke closed the door and went to the living room.

"Well I gotta go, too," Michael said.

"Michael?" Calum said.

"What?" Michael replied.

"Get him before it's too late," Luke said.

Michael gave them a confused look and said," What? Who?"

"Ashton," Calum replied.

Michael smiled and blushed looking down at the floor, "But what if he'll hate me and never want to talk to me again?"

"That's how I felt the first time before I told luke how I felt about him now look where we are. Married," Calum said and looked at Luke and he smiled.

"Okay then. I'll think about it," Michael said and hugged Calum and then hugged Luke,"Bye," He said and went out of their trashy apartment.

Calum hugged Luke from behind and Luke smiled loving the feeling he gets when Calum touches him.

"You know I love you so much, right?" Calum said and put his chin on his shoulder.

"Yeah I know," Luke replied.

"You didn't tell me I love you too," Calum said faking his sadness.

Luke turned then and his hands were on Calum's shoulder. "I love you way more, Calum." And he leaned in and gave his husband a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm sleepy." Luke said looking at his husband.

"It's the afternoon, Luke," Calum said and laughed.

"Pff, so? Everyone is asleep at this time," Luke said.

"Fine let's go to bed," Calum said and grabbed Luke's wrists and started walking to their room.

Calum and Luke started taking off their clothes so now they were just in their boxers.

Luke started sleeping but Calum grabbed his waist and brought him closer to himself and cuddled him. Luke smiled and fell asleep and minutes later Calum slept.

_____

Heya! Hope you liked it as much as I did and sorry if it's short :-/  vote if you liked it and comment what you think c:

Oh and happy #NiallAppreciationDay! The boys' anniversary is in 2days! How long have you been a directioner? Me for 4 years :-)