Seven

dedication to glarayaqoobi cause she helped :)

"Okay, how about you go and change then I'll make you something to eat?" Luke suggested.

Ariana nodded her head quickly, her stomach growling and Calum couldn't help but chuckle.

Ariana got off of Luke's lap and stepped on the floor.

"Dad?" he asked.

"Yes, baby?" Luke responded, looking down since she was down and Luke was on bed.

"I.. nevermind." she said and turned her heels, leaving the room.

Luke looked at Calum strangely and Calum shrugged.

"It just might be 'bout school or something,"

Luke nodded and leaned closer to Calum.

"You know what I miss?" Calum asked.

"What?" Luke whispered.

"You," Calum answered. He removed the covers on themselves throwing them off of the bed.

Calum leaned in and captured Luke oh so kissable lips on his own. He missed the feeling, like bad.

"Calum.." Luke whined into the kiss.

Calum pulled back,"What?"

"Ariana's home," Luke pouted.

Calum ignored the fact that their daughter was home and just jumped on Luke sitting in between his legs.

"I don't care right now," he whispered and smashed his lips on his husband's one.

He ran his tongue over Luke's lower lip making Luke moan loudly. Oh how he missed Luke moaning, that sexy sound.

Luke's hand went in Calum's shirt, touching every inch of him while kissing each other. He broke the kiss, removing Luke's shirt and threw it on the ground. And then Calum was kissing him with so much need, so much love and lust combined, that made the taller boy melt beneath him. Making him moan when he started rubbing each other's crotches against each other.

"C-calum.." Luke moaned loudly.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight. I'm gonna rim you until your begging for me to just take you. And after that I'll eat you out again and make you come with just my tongue." Calum said while rubbing their erection together. "Would you like that baby?"

"Yes. Yes. Please," Luke moved his hands frantically against Calum's hand.

Before Calum could start kissing him again, he heard ariana's voice.

"Dad!" Ariana said and ran to their room.

Luke pushed Calum off of him which made Calum land on the floor. He tried to find something to cover himself but nothing was found so he covered himself with his hands.

"Daf I'm h- why don't you have a shirt on?" Said a confused ariana.

"It's uh.. Hot."

"Where is daddy?"

"He's in the.. bathroom?" He said which sounded more like a question.

Calum pushed himself further more to the wall so ariana wouldn't see him.

Ariana nodded, not really caring,"I'm hungry."

"I'll be down in a minute baby," Luke said with an awkward smile.

Ariana nodded and left the room to her room going back to playing with her dolls.

Luke went to the corner of the bed finding Calum pressed against the wall.

"We're never doing that ever again," Luke said, emphasizing on 'ever'.

Calum let out a chuckle and said,"But I want to make love to you."

"When ariana's not home."

Calum let out a groan,"Are you gonna help me?"

Luke shook his head. "Help yourself," he said with a wink at the end.

Calum groaned,"I hate you."

"Love you too babe,"He hopped off the bed and put on his shirt that was laying on the ground. "I'm gonna make ariana something to eat."

"Okay..." Calum said and palmed himself. "L-Luke.." he moaned and squeezed his eyes shut.

Luke left the room with a smirk leaving his husband alone in the room, jerking himself off.

I DONT KNOW I FELT SO AWKWARD WRITING THIS

THE LAST PART REMINDED ME OF MICHAEL AND THE JACKING OFF VIDEO HAH