Twenty one

So I put two parts of mashton in one part :3 and omg tysm for 4.6k views and 900+ reads!! And Luke's stomach looks like this but a bit smaller

Luke held onto his spoon and started playing with the soup Calum has made him. All four know that Calum doesn't know how to do shit that involves kitchen and Luke just hopes it tastes good.

All three looked at Luke intrestingly, wanting to know how it tastes.

Like gulped. Here it goes.

He put the spoon in his mouth and Ashton gasped.

He swallowed it slowly and wow it doesn't taste that bad.

Luke hummed and looked at Calum that was next to him. "Wow."

Calum's face lit up. "It's good?"

Luke nodded.

"Bring us some!" Michael exclaimed, wanting to taste it.

Calum got up and took out three deep plates and put some soup for all of them.

He put the plates for each of them and they all started eating. Calum, Ashton and Michael eating pizza as well.

~

"I think we should watch a movie," Michael suggested when Luke asked what should they do.

"Yeah I agree," they all nodded and agreed to the idea of watching a movie.

"Well you guys go and prepare whatsoever and I'll clean up the kitchen," Luke said, he picked up a plate but a hand stopped him.

"I'll do it babe, you go with them," Calum said and took the plate from Luke's hand.

"Sure?"

"Yeah," Calum pecked Luke's lips and motioned him to go.

Luke was literally walking like a weirdo. He can't even go upstairs to his and Calum's room without someone pushing his butt-- which is obviously Calum's job to do.

Luke went to the living room finding the two boys cuddling on the couch and he couldn't help but look at him in awe.

"As adorable you guys look right now, I need this spot," Luke said with an apologetic look.

Michael glared at him and huffed, letting it go because the guy is pregnant.

Michael, being the small spoon, got up first and Ashton following shortly behind. They went to the other two seated couch, Michael on top of Ashton, Ashton's arms around Michael's waist.

Luke sat on the couch with his legs on the table in front of him and they all waited patiently (not) for Calum to come already.

"Calum! Were all waiting for you!" Michael shouted.

"I'm coming, Jesus chill out," Calum appeared and sat down next to Luke, wrapping his arms around his shoulder and Luke put his head on Calum's chest.

Ashton pressed 'play' on the remote controller and the movie started playing.

"Wait, what are we watching?" Calum asked.

"The Tourist," Ashton said.

"Actors?"

"Johnny Depp and Angeline. Now hush," Michael said.

"Ooh, Angeline is hot," Calum said out loud.

Luke hit Calum's stomach by his elbow and pretty hard as well. "Ouch! Luke!"

Luke glared at him and looked back to the movie, ignoring Calum during all of it.