"Fine! Maybe I do! So what! I was planning for her to join our group and hang out, chill, and other stuff ok! Now take your stupid smirks off your guy's faces before I smack it off!"

"That's all we needed to know Gene. If you want to be with y/n, then right there on the floor next to Berry is your solution" she said as she pointed at Ein's phone. I picked it up to see his phone unlock and messages of y/n, Mom, Dad, and Aaron.

Wait, Aaron? Why does he have Aaron's number? I know that he defended him once, but why his number? Are they friends?

"You know one time, I sneaked to where y/n lives and then to see both y/n and Aaron coming out of the house. Crazy right boss!" Zenix replied.

"Wait, what did you say?"

"That it's crazy"

"No, before that"

"That both y/n and Aaron came out of their house together."

"Aaron?"

"Yeah, I guess their related or some sh*t"

An idea then come up to my head. Since Aaron and Y/n are related and with Ein being their friend, what if Ein breaks their trust, especially Aaron. Yeah. That will definitely work! They will be nothing more than enemies.

Thanks for the phone werewolf, I promise I will return it. You have my word.

| Ein's POV. |

Ugh. I flutter my eyes open to see that I'm still laying down on the floor in defeat. I groan from the pain going through my head and skull and shook that feeling off.

I carefully got myself up and successfully made it to the sink. I turn on the water and splash some water on my face to refresh my mind. As soon as I looked at the mirror, I noticed I have a black eye on the right.

I try to touch it carefully but winced in pain. Ugh. What am I gonna do? I can't walk around looking like this. Ugh. I check through my backpack and got my hoodie. *sigh* Oh well.

| Y/n's POV. |

° ° ° Time Skipped ° ° °

The bell just rang while I'm waiting inside the classroom when everyone is going out for lunch. I checked my phone if Ein had texted me but there was no messages.

I looked around to see no Ein out of sight. I'm worried. Is he still nervous about me? I mean I know that I'm nervous about him, but I wouldn't ditch him because of it.

"Hey, y/n"

I looked back to see a student with his hoodie on, covering his face. Wait, is he even a student!? It's a stranger!

"B-back off! I know karate! I will call the security!"

"W-wait! Wait! Y/n it's me! Ein!"

"Ein? What are doing? Why are you covering your face?"

"I-I'll explain at lunch"

"You promise?"

"Promise"

"Well ok then. We should go to the abandoned art room first because you look like a stranger"