Chapter 13

|     Y/n's POV.    |

I told Ein of what happened with the Shadow Nights and he said that he will protect me. He didn't have to do this since he deals with it everyday, but it was so sweet of him though. We are in Werewolf class 101 right now just waiting for the bell to ring. The teaxher was just teaching us about the history of werewolves when I suddenly got lost to the history.

*BELL RING*

Thank Irene the bell rang. "Come on. I'll make sure there is no shadow nights following us" Ein said. We then were walking to my house and we made it there safe and sound. I already texted Aaron that I was going to walk home by myself and he said that it was okay that he needs to stay after school anyways. "Well, here we are" Ein said. "Thank you Ein for walking me home. That was so sweet of you" I said. "Heh. Y-your welcome" he said scratching the back of his head. "Hey y/n. Is it okay if we... Hang out on Saturday" he said looking down. "Of course! Just give me the time and where to meet at" I said. "How about at 1 and I will pick you up" he said. "Ok. Sounds good! I'll see you tomorrow then!" I said. "Y-yeah! Bye" he said. "Bye" I said waving a goodbye and went inside. He is such a sweetheart.

|     Ein's POV.    |

I did it! I asked y/n to hang out! I finally have the guts to say it to her. I happily walked to my house and made myself lunch since my parents are hardly at home. After I ate lunch, I went to my room and play some games on my phone since there is nothing to do. I can't stop thinking about y/n and her (hair length)(hair color) and her beautiful (eye color) eyes. She is different from other people. She is so positive, cool, and fun to hang out with. What if someone takes her away from me, like my parents. They would never accept her. They don't want me to have a relationship because it defines me as "weak." But my parents are together but then again, my father cheated with another women to my mother. They didn't gave me any details, but that was what I've been told.

*Time Skipped*

|     Y/n's POV.    |

It's been an hour and Aaron hasn't showed up yet. He said he has to stay after school and didn't tell me why. Ugh! I swear, if he went to (Choose Food Place)
without me, then he is not getting any Bacon for breakfast! I know, that doesn't sound like a very "harsh" punishment, but Aaron cannot live without his bacon. I heard the door open and closed. It must be Aaron. I walked downstairs and saw Aaron whistling a tone and was making hotdogs. "Looks lile someone had a good day" I said leaning in the wall. "Heh. As a matter of fact I did" he said. "Why were you late today?" I asked. "I had to stay in for music class and practice on my guitar" he said. "Aaaaaand that's why you are this happy?" I asked all confused. "I made a friend" he said. "You! Made a friend!" I said. Aaron then through an apple at me. "Hey! I was only kidding" I said picking up the apple and put it back to a bin. "So what's it's name" I asked. "Well, here's the thing, we only communicate through a door and we didn't see each other or we didn't even tell our names" he said. "What! Then how are you even considered that you guys are 'friends' " I said. "Well I said if she-" Aaron was cut off by me. "Ooooohh. So it's a she huh" I said making a weird face. "Shut up! Your starting to act like Melissa" he said. "Anyways, I told her that if she ever needs someone to talk to, then I will be in the Music Room" he said. "Aaawwww" I said in awe. "Shut up! You have that werewolf boy" he said. "H-he is m-my friend!" I said probably blushing. "Uh huh" he said aldo making that weird face. Aaron eventually finished making the hotdogs and we ate. Man, I haven't seen Aaron this happy before. Maybe this girl is making Aaron happy. Well, I'm glad that he is happy.

|     Gene's POV.    |

We lost Y/n with that werewolf guy. Ugh! I bet y/n told him huh? You could of done the easy way but instead, you went to the hard way. Y/n, y/n, y/n, you may have escaped us for today but we will get you some day. You'll see.