Chapter 46/ Fan Art

*Time skipped*

*Bell Rings*

| Y/n's POV. |

Our werewolf class is finally over! Ugh, I feel like we've been there for hours! I already know the stuff about our history and our culture, I don't need a reminder about it! We eventually made it outside of the school that's full of students chatting here and there. Then that reminded me...

"Hey Ein, are you going trick or treating for halloween?"

"U-uh, no. I don't really trick or treat cause they give out candy and chocolates and that gives me a stomach ache"

Oof I forgot, us werewolves can't have chocolates or we can get sick. So much for all my knowledge on werewolf class.

"W-well besides the candy, are you going to wear a costume?"

"I dont really "celebrate" Halloween soooo no? Why?"

"*Gasp* We should dress up together!"

"H-HUH?!"

"Come on Ein! It would be fun! We can dress up that connects in some way liiiiiike pb and J! Or milk and an Oreo! Or mustard and ketchup! Or-"

"Hey guys, wait for me"

I turned around and saw that it was my brother jogging our way.

"Oh, hey Aaron! What's up?"

"The sky stupid"

"Aaron! You know what I mean!"

"Calm down woman, I just happened to see you guys and decided to tag along"

"Oh, well we were just talking about Halloween and the costumes!"

"Hey Ein, is my sister bothering you with her whole nonsense?" He said sarcastically.

"Heh, n-no. All though she does seem pretty excited about it since Halloween is so far away"

"Hey!"

Both Ein and Aaron laughed together and was just teasing me about my "nonsense". I just so happened to be prepared for the best holiday ever! These fools won't even know what's coming.

"By the way, you guy's know that there's a sports event coming up?" Aaron asked.

"Y-yeah, I heard about that event is coming soon. Why?" Ein said all questionable.

"I just so happened to be accepted on the event"

"Really! That's great! I didn't even know that you applied for it. So are you going?"

"I'm not really sure. I've never really done something like this before"

"But you've always been so active. You would be perfect for the event! Right Ein!"

"I-I mean, I've never seen you active soooo... I can't say much. But I think you should do it. Try something new."

"Heh, alright then. I guess I can go and compete"