Chapter 6

|      Y/n's POV      |

We made it to gym just in time. There were some werewolf students and some humans. It looked... Wierd. The werewolf's was in the left side of the gym and the humans were in the right side. The only problem is my identity. Yes, I am a werewolf with (color) ears with (different color) on the tips of my ears with a (color) tail. Though, I don't reveal myself as a werewolf because of my brother Aaron and the people. Aaron is an Ultima werewolf that is very "dangerous" towards society. His life is not normal like the others. He has to have Dad supervise him with his security's. All Aaron wants is a normal life and actually BE normal. I would always cheer him up and tell him not to worry. All I want is for Aaron to be happy.

*whistle noise*

"Alright students! I'm your coach tecaher for the rest of the school year. My name is Mr. Dude, and I want respect just like I give you guy's respect. Starting on next week, we will start learning about different warm-ups and why they are important. I expect all of you to buy you gym clothes and start wearing them by Wednesday. That's two days of getting your gym clothes. I dont want any excuses. Now all of you walk around the gym for 10 minutes, then I will give you further instructions. Lets move it people!" He said with so much anger and determination. Me and Ein walked together while others judges us.

*Time Skipped*

"Alright! You guys are free to play anysport I have beside me. I dont want you to be on your phones, I want you to do an activity. Go" as soon as he said "go" lots of werewolves went after some frisbees and tennis balls. The humans played volleyball while me and Ein were left alone. "Uh... What do you want to play?" I said to Ein. "U-uh. I dont know. Maybe basketball" he said. "Alright! Lets go!" I said. I grabbed the basketball and started dribbling it. I shot it to the basket and missed. "Darn!" I said. "That was good. Let me try" he said all excited. He shot it to the basket and made it. "Yeah! I got it! Here, try to grab the ball away from me" he said. I struggled trying to grab the ball from him. He's fast. If only I'm allowed to be in my werewolf form, I would of been fast as well. "Come on! I know you could do better" he said with a smile on his face. "Look Ein!" I said pointing behind him. "What?" He said as he turned his head and thats when I stole the ball from him. "Hey! That's not fair!" He said with a smile on his face. "Your right... Its called skill" I said as I dribble away from him. He was cathing up and was trying to steal the ball. I dodged his hands and try to shoot it.

*Ring*

"Alright! Put everything back and go to your next class!" Mr. Dude said. "W-what! Are you kidding me!" I said. "Heh... Too late. Thats what you get for cheating!" He said. We laughed, tell jokes and so much more. Ein is so kind, sweet, cool, a-and... Cute. I wish he can see me as my werewolf form so that he wont truly be alone... But will he accept me as a werewolf and not a human? Ugh. I dont know.