Chapter 35

Previous on last chapter

I looked at Ein in pain lying on the floor. *sign* I'm sorry Ein. I then reached out my hand towards Gene until somebody punched him right in the face. Gene was sent back to the wall from the powerful punch. "Leave them alone" somebody said. I looked behind me and... Wait....

Aaron?!

| Y/n's POV. |

Gene stood up holding his left cheek that was bruised. "Well well well, If it isn't the Quiet one" Gene said as I was helping Ein get up. "You know, I always thought that you are a jerk that doesn't care bullshit about anything or anyone. But know, I see that there is something between you three" Gene said pointing at all of us. "I just happened to have a bad mood" Aaron said all serious. "Oh is that right? I wonder what ruined your day" Gene said smirking. "Now if you excuse m-" Gene was caught off by Ein standing and slightly tilted in front of me. "Don't you dare come any closer to her" Ein growled. What the?! Where did Ein come from? He was lying on the floor and now he is standing right in front of me. "Get going or else there might be some problems" Aaron said as he came towards Gene and the group. Sasha and Zenix were a little nervous,but Gene, he's... Smiling. "Ok then. Fine. We'll leave them alone... For now" Gene said as he and the rest took their leave. "Same goes for everyone" Aaron said to everyone that was watching the whole scene. They gulped and went on with their daily routine. Aaron then came towards us. "Are you guys okay" he said coldly. Dang, that was scary the way he says it. I've never seen him this side of him, well besides him and Dad. "Yeah. We're fine" Ein said. How is Ein still standing up? He was screaming in pain a second ago and now it's like nothing happened. "Ein, I'm very glad of what you did back there" he said. "It's no problem" Ein said. "Y/n, are you okay" Aaron asked. "I'm fine" I said. "Good. You guy's should get to class. I dont want you guys to be late" Aaron said. "O-okay" I said. We then took our separate ways. Aaron off to the 600 hallway while me and Ein went off to the 300 hallway. "Ein" I said. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Oh. I'm fine. Don't worry about me" he said giving me a fake smile. He's lying. "Are you sure? We should take you to the nurse" I said. "No, like I said, I'm okay" he said. Now I'm even more worried that Ein isn't telling me what's wrong. He's probably hiding the pain, trying to fight back. *sign* I can't let this slide Ein. You probably got hurt because of me. It was my fault that you are in this state. "Here we are" Ein said as we barely made it to my classroom cause the bell rang. "I'll see you later. Bye y/n!" Ein said as he waved goodbye to me. I did the same and went inside tge class, not paying attention about the lesson. I was still thinking about Ein's injuries. What am I supposed to do. How am I supposed to help him if he doesn't want any help. Hmmm... I think I have an idea.

| Ein's POV. |
"Your late" the teacher said sternly. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again" I apologized. "Take a seat and open your notebook. We are doing notes from yesturday" the teacher said. I nodded and went all the way to the back. *grunt* As soon as I sat down, I can feel the pain on my back. I tried to sit up straight but it just made it worse. *sign* Was I to harsh on y/n? I didn't want her to worry about me. I just want her safe and happy. I should of accepted her request. She is probably all worried. Back there during the fight, I saw something that shocked me. I saw y/n cry. Why was she crying? Was she crying because of me? Was she crying over Gene? Still, it crushed my heart to see her cry. That's why I couldn't let my stupid injury get in the way. Speaking of getting in the way, Aaron also saved us. I really didn't expect Aaron to save us because I never seen him in school. Yet, how Aaron defended us was... Different. He wasn't the Aaron that I know. He was all cold to Gene with a little anger and yet no emotion. There is no way that this was his first fight. Unless he is a very confident person that can beat the crap to everyone. Aaron is such a good brother to y/n. Most siblings would just not care, but what do I know, I don't have siblings. "Ein" the teacher called out my name. "H-huh?" I said. She then pointed the board that's full of information about our history. Oh, right. I forgot, we have to take notes. I then pulled out my pencil and started copying down the notes.

*Time Skipped*

*BELL RING*

I was already in front of y/n's classroom, ready to take her to lunch. Everyone that passed by just keeps staring at me. They probably heard the rumors about the fight. "Ein" y/n said as she appeared. "Hey y/-" I was cut off by her hugging me. I was in shock of what she did. Y/n, her, she is hugging me. Me. Me! Not to mention that she was hugging me where the injury was but I hide the pain. She then let go of the hug all flustered but yet all worried. "Ein, I know your hiding your injuries from me" she she. I just stand there in shock still processing of what just happened. "I know that your lying about your injuries" she said. *sign* "Y/n" I said. "No. Ein, I want to take care of that injury becasue it was my fault. This was all my fault that your hurt and that Gene wouldn't leave us alone. This was all my fau-" she was cut off be my hugging her back. I can tell that she was in shock as well but accepted the hug. I'm sorry y/n. I couldn't hold it much longer. I just had to. "Y/n, this is not your fault. These things just happens to everyone. Even I deal with this everyday. So y/n, don't you even dare say that this was your fault" I said gripping on to the sides of her arms. She then smiled and nodded. "There's that smile" I said smiling back. She giggled and gave me another hug. *grunt* "Y/n, now that you know my injury, can you not hug that tight" I said politely. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She apologized. *giggle* "Come on, let's go to the group" I said. She nodded in response and we walked to the cafeteria together. Man, I never knew that y/n cares about me that much. I always think that she is just doing this for pity, but she is not like that. She's better than that. I kept smiling from the hugs that we had. It felt amazing, not to be a pervert or anything. She was so warm, she smelled good, and was a little short, but those are the things that I like about her. It's not just that, she has a nice brother, she cooks, she's fun to hang around and I can go on forever honestly. She really does have a great personality (NOT THAT OKAY!). Come on Ein! Get yourself together man! We just need to wait a little longer and we can finally be together

All I have to do is find the Alpha male