Chapter 49

|    Laurance POV.   |

I got the the cafeteria and spotted my friends already. Aphmau waved at me and I just put a fake smile on and went over to them.

"Hey Laurence! Their making burgers today! Go get some quick before the line gets bigger!" Aphmau said as she took a bit out of her burger.

"Um, I'm not feeling like eating burgers today, maybe next time"

"What's wrong Laurence? You never say no to burgers. Wait, holy Irene! Have you been hit!" Garroth pointed at my cheek where the bruise was. My Irene, I never thought that Ein would be strong. He is a werewolf after all.

"Laurence, you need to go to the school nurse! You can't be walking around like that!"

"I know, I know, but I deserve it."

"You deserve it? Why would you be deserved to be punched in the face?" Katelyn said all mad.

"W-well. You guys know those two students who I brought to the cafeteria? Well, I heard some rumors that y/n was a shadow Knight and I didn't want to believe it. But when I was in my class, I saw that Gene and y/n were talking and I was disappointed of what I saw"

"Ok, but that doesn't really explain why you got punched" Travis said eating his taco.

"I'm getting there. After the class ended, I might of let off my steam on y/n. Shr was upset of what I think of her and we just started arguing, until that Ein guy came in and slapped my face and told me off that he doesn't want me to ever talk to her or him and just left off with y/n. That's why I deserve it."

"I don't understand? What did you tell y/n that got Ein that mad?" Lucinda said.

"I-I might of called her a little girl that plays chess and a bitch"

"WHAT!" Everybody said that got all of the other students attention.

Garroth then grabbed both of my shoulders and was shaking me over and over saying "Why the hell would you call her that!"

"No wonder why their mad at you!"

"Laurence, that is honestly like the dumbest thing you've done so far!"

"Don't you even feel guilty about it!?"

"I know! I know! I know!" I said as I covered my face with my hands.

"Laurence, weren't you a shadow Knight before?" Travis said all innocent.

"Y-yea. I was"

"W-well, when I met you, you were still a Shadow Knight. I thought that you were like one of them or something. But when I got to know you and who you really are, I got to be friends with you and get to know why you because a Shadow Knight in the first place. I didn't judge you of what ckub you joined, I got to know you better and knew that wasn't you. Why would you be mad at y/n's mistake when you did the exact same mistake a long time ago. I bet that y/n had an explanation but didn't get the chance to from your stupidity. I say that you go talk to her and explain yourself" Travis said a handful that all of us just stared at him with shock.

"O-or just don't take my advice" Travis quickly added.

"*sigh* Thank you Travis, but I don't know where they are. They could be hiding from me or something.