Chapter 7

| Ein's POV |

*Time Skipped*

We made it to our last class which is werewolf 101. We were about to go inside until someone was thrown out of the window. "You Bitch!" The werewolf guy said to another werewolf. "That's what you get for breaking my pen! That pen was expensive!" Another werewolf said. "Class! Settle down and stay in your seats. Sebastian! Good job on the throwing" the teacher said. Me and y/n sat down at the end of the classroom. I looked around the class to see who our classmates is, then that made me wonder... Is y/n a werewolf? She isn't showing her tail or ears. She's the only one that doesn't have any ears or tail. "Hey, y/n. Are you a werewolf?" I whispered.

|       Y/n's POV      |

OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP! Ein just asked me if I'm a werewolf! What should I do, what should I do, what should I do! "Okay class!" Oh Thank Irene! "There is not much to do anything for today so just chill. I'll be right back. I need to go get some papers. Behave yourselves!" He said as he closed the door. Everyone started talking. "Sooo, you didn't answer my question" Ein said. "W-what question" I said trying to sound dumb. "Are you-"hey!" Ein was erupted by that werewolf that through someone out the window. "What are you doing in this class? Your not supposed to be here!" Sebastian said. "W-who? M-me?" I asked confused. "Yea you! Don't act all dumb!" He said a little louder.

|      Ein's POV      |

Sebastian was yelling at y/n and I dont like it. "Hey! Dont you take your tone to her! She is just trying out this class!" I said a little angry. "W-wah!" Y/n cried. "Hey! Stand down omega! This isn't your business to deal with!" He said pointing at me. "She is my best friend so I'll say it's not YOUR business to deal with!" I said yelling at him. That's when he punched me in the face. "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! YOUR JUST A STUPID OMEGA! SHE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND." he said as he grabbed y/n's wrist. I suddenly got very mad and punched him in the face and thrown him towards a window. Everybody was in shocked of what just happened, especially y/n. And thank Irene that the bell just ranged and I got y/n's hand and pulled her outside (since school is already over).

|      Y/n's POV      |

Ein pulled me towards outside quickly and hid behind a tree. "Ein! What was that!" I said trying to process of what just happened. "I-I'm sorry! It's because that guy... A-and... Yeah. I'm so sorry y/n. This isn't me" he said all sad. "W-well, thank you... Again from what happened in there" I said blushing. "Y-your welcome" he said also blushing. "Sooo, can we still hang out in school?" He said. "Of course we can!" I said. "Cool! So, do you get picked up or walk to your house?" He said. "I-I get picked up" I said thinking about Aaron. "W-well, see you tomorrow!" He said waving at me. "Bye Ein!" I said smiling. He smiled back and walked away. His smile makes me want to smile even more.

*Time Skipped*

I waited for Aaron to come out from school. That's when he finally showed up. "What took you so long?" I said with concern. "Sorry, I had detention today and tomorrow" he said with no emotion. "What! Detention! On the first day of school!" I said all surprised. "Y-yea. Lets just go home before some jerks pick on us" he said with annoyance. "Have you been picked on?" I asked. "Yea" he said a little angry. "Well, if it makes you happy, I got picked on twice" I said. "You got picked on! Twice!" He said all surprised. "Y-yeah. But no worries, my friend saved me for both of them" I said all proud. "You? Have a friend?" He said it with sarcasm. "Shut up!" I said when I punched him in the arm. "So, did people know that we were siblings?" I asked. "Nope. You?" he said. "Nah" I said. "Come on, lets go home" Aaron said it like he was exhausted.