Chapter 34

|     Laurence POV.    |

I was getting my notebook and saw y/n coming in. She put her stuff down on her table and was heading to me. I quickly got my notebook and hers as well. I went aside the basket where it contains the notebooks and waited until y/n realizes that her notebook is gone. She was moving all the notebooks aside and got... A notebook?! I then checked on the notebook who I assumed was y/n's, but it wasn't. It was Jennifer's notebook. "Hey that's my notebook!" Said Jennifer. "Heh. Sorry" I said as I gave it to her. I then went over to y/n's table to see what she was doing. It looked like she was writing something. I sneaked up behind her and was looking what she was writing. I then went close to her ear and whispered "What'cha doing ~" . Y/n then jumped up to her seat, backing me away from her reaction. "L-Laurence! Y-you scared me!" She said catching her breath. "What are you writing about?" I asked her in my charming tone. "N-nothing! Just some homework that's all!" She said as she quickly grabbed her papers and put it inside her folder. "Ohh~ Are you writing about me~" I said teasing her. "No! I wasn't!" She said all flustered. "Are you suuuurre?" I said. "Infinity times positive" she said it full of confidence. Heh. I guess she's telling the true with that attitude. "Alright everyone! Go to your assign seats and take out your notebooks!" The math teacher said. "I'll see you at lunch then" I said as I take my leave. As soon as I took my seat, y/n was already prepared with her pens, notebook, sitting up straight, ready to learn. Heh. Know that I think of it, Garroth is not wrong....
She is kind of cute.

*Time Skipped*

"Make sure you study the notes cause tomorrow we are going to take a quiz!" The teacher yelled. Mostly everyone groaned in annoyance and left the classroom. I went over to y/n while she was still packing up her stuff. "Hey y/n-" "y/n!" Ein said as he entered the classroom. "Ein! Your early" y/n said as they did a handshake. "Yeah, our teacher let us go early" he said. "No fair!" She said. "Heh! Catch up y/n!" Ein said and both of them was filled with laughter. "Heh. You guys must of known each other for a long time" I said. "Oh, we've only known each other since the first day of school started" she said as she held her backpack. "Wow. You guys get together quite well then" I said. "Come on y/n, we're gonna be late" Ein said as he was walking out. "Okay. See you at lunch Laurence!" Y/n waved goodbye as she left with Ein by her side. Hmmm... They definitely look more than just 'friends'. Now that I think of it, they have been together mostly every day nonstop. Maybe that Ein guy... Likes her. Heh. Good one Ein. I'll let you have her. Besides, I already have an eye on someone else.

|     Y/n's POV.    |

"Hey Ein, didn't you talked to the alpha or something?" I asked Ein as we were walking to our next class. "Oh! Um, the alpha wanted me to help out other werewolves to not cause any problems to the school and other students. She said it would help me a lot since I am an Omega" he answered. "Really! That's great Ein!" I said. "Y-you think it's gonna work?" He asked. "I think it will definitely work. When you and the alpha work things out together, students will know that you are a very caring person and will probably take off your tittle to someone else!" I said. "Wow, you sure know a lot about who things work with werewolves" Ein said all surprised. Shoot! Did I go to far? "U-um, well I mean, that's what I was told" I said. Ein then fell to the ground in pain. "E-Ein!" I said all worried. "Long time no see Puppy" a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw that it was the shadow knights. I just looked all terrified not knowing what to do. Everyone was circling around us seeing what's going on. Why Gene! Why in the middle of school! "G-gene. Please, just leave us alone" I said all scared. "Now why would we do that? We just wanted you to join with us since it has been a while" Gene said as he took a step closer. I backed away but was still next to Ein. Ein looks a little hurt. He then tried to stand up but Zenix kicked him down. Everyone was cheering, screaming at us, saying "Beat him up!". What the?! Why would anyone want to hurt Ein? He did nothing wrong. Why does he deserve this? "Come on y/n, it's either you come with us, or your boyfriend gets it" Sasha said as she let out her arms out like if she wanted a hug. "Dont do it y/n!" Ein said as he tried to fight back but something was off on his back. Zenix did another powerful kick on his back, Ein screamed in pain. I then felt tears falling down to my face. I don't know what to do. Gene then toke out his hand out, reaching for mine. I looked at Ein all in pain lying on the floor. *sign* I'm sorry Ein. I then reached out my hand towards Gene until somebody punched him right in the face. Gene was sent back to the wall from the powerful punch. "Leave them alone" somebody said. I looked behind me and... Wait...

Aaron!?