Chapter 45

Fan art: Mariana
Instagram: MDPRO2004

|     Y/n's POV.    |

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I rolled over to my phone alarm and turned it off and went back laying down on my bed. *sigh* Should I go to school? I really don't know if something is going to change between me, Ein, and the Shadow Knights. Yesturday, they were acting very different compared to what they are in school. First, Zenix and Sasha were acting as if their related to each other. Second, Gene was acting that cool leader that does his job. Lastly, I actually had a good time hanging out with them. *sigh* Screw it! I'm going to school whether I like it or not. I immediately jump off my bed and went to my bathroom to change. I made sure that I LOCKED THE FUCKING DOOR, and started taking off my clothes.

|  Time Skipped  |

I went downstairs, grabbed the already made toast and plopped down my couch and went into pinter (Pinterest) and started looking for costumes for halloween. I know today is October and Halloween is very far from today, but come on, It's halloween we're talking about! I love halloween because of the costumes, the scares, pranks, candy... well not that much for candy but still! Me and Aaron usually go out and trick or treat, that is if Aaron and Dad doesn't get into a fight.

*Knock Knock Knock Knock*

Ah, that must be Ein! Maybe Ein has some ideas for his costume! I got up and went to the door and opened it. Sh-shit!

"Well well well, I didn't really expect you to answer it"

"G-Gene! W-what are you doing here!"

"I should be asking you the same thing. Your going to be late for your class you know. What are you, waiting for someone or something?"

I can't tell him about Ein. What if he is trying to know where Ein lives? What if he beats up Ein, and brings thr Shadow knights! *sigh* Sorry Ein. I can't let them have you.

"N-no, why?"

"Ugh. Hurry up! I don't want to waste my time being here"

"W-wait. Your taking me to school?"

"Well yeah! I don't want to waste it just by being here! It's like accidentally buying the wrong snack and throw it away"

"F-fine. Let me get my stuff"

I quickly got my stuff and closed the door behind me. Gene then lead the way and I followed him. Great, now Ein will be waiting outside my house and will start worrying! He would probably get all beaten up just trying to find me like last time. Ugh, I can't let go of that feeling when I was stuck at that locker when Ivy forced me in there.

*Flashback*

"Somebody! Anybody! Help me! Please!"
No response. Of course, nobody on earth would be there to look for me cause I'm just an ordinary girl that nobody cares for. Aaron would probably notice I'm missing as soon as he gets home. Now here I am, stuck, lost, cold, tired, lonely, scared. *sobs* I- I don't want to be alone! *cries*

*Flashback ends*

*Shivers* I was that scared that I started to ramble all that nonsense. It was the worst feeling I have ever had.