Chapter 4

|      Y/Ns POV    |
School has been very slow for me. The classes are the same since it is the first day of school. We all have a free day for most of the classes. My class just ended, that means I need to meet Ein in the main hallway. I was heading to the main hallway and saw Ein. "Hey Ein!" I said. "Oh Hey! I thought you would have second thoughts and ditch me" he said. "Ditch you? I would never ditch you. That's what best friends are for." I said with pride.

|      Eins POV      |
As soon as she said "that's what best friends are for" I started to blush. "R-right. Come on, lets go get lunch!" I said. We went to the cafeteria and got our lunch. I had a chicken sandwich with some saled and vegetables. Y/N had chicken tenders with some fruit on the side. She must be hungry. She looked cu-Ah! I m-mean... u-uuuh... Ok. I admit it, y/n looks cute, but I would never have the guts to say it to her. I mean, look at her! She's smart, funny, a-and cute when I'm nothing. I wish I was never the omega. "Are you ok Ein? You look sad?" she said with a  concern tone. "S-sorry! I was just thinking. No worries!" I said. "A-anyways, you look like your hungry" I said. "*Meep* Was I that obvious" she said blushing. Awww. She looks cute when she blushes. We continued to talk and our conversation went very smooth and well. She always has something interesting to say. After lunch, we walked to our class which is reading until...