Chapter 8

|      Aaron's POV    |

Me and y/n walked to our house and we finally made it. I'm so worried if Dad would get angry at us. It wasn't even y/n's fault, I was the one who had detention and holded us back. Y/n opened the door and there was Nobody in the house... I think. "Hmm. Where is everyone?" Y/n asked. "I dont know. Maybe Mom and Dad had another meeting today" I said. "Awesome! A house for ourselves!" I cheered. I giggled of how hyper y/n is. Maybe she got a good a at school besides the picking on thing. "Do you want anything to eat?" I asked looking at our groceries. "What can you make actually?" She said. "I can make burgers, hotdogs, lasagna, meatloaf, and that's it" I said. "What? No toast?" She said with sarcasm. "Fine! Have toast!" I said laughing. "What! I was kidding!" She said. "Ok ok, I want (choose options) " she said. "Ok then" I said getting the ingredients. We would always make lunch for ourselves since we were kids. It was cool to hang out without Dad in sight. Me and Dad weren't actually friendly towards each other. My Dad would always take away my friends from online, I would never get privacy, and he would always tell me to control myself. I don't need to be reminded of what I am and what a monster I could be if I haven't control my eyes. My Mom would always let me slide with some friends online, let's me get privacy, and doesn't remind me of what I am. Melissa would always tease me for fun and would always tell me stories about the outside world. But y/n, she is different from the others. She is more kind than Mom and is not mean as Dad. She would always be here with me by my side. When Dad told me not to show my ears or tail and to not go to the outside world, I would always say it's not fair. That's when y/n would treat it fairly and she would go through the consequences with me. She didnt have to, but she wanted to. That's when we got very close. Y/n is not only my little sister, she's my best friend. "Hellooo. Aaron. Earth to Aaron!" Y/n said waving her hand in front of my face. "O-oh. Sorry. I think I spaced out" I said. "You think?" She said as she gave me a "really" look.

*Time Skipped*

After me and Y/n ate, we went to our rooms to get our laptops so that we could play with SHU. We were already logged in and was just waiting for SHU. That's when SHU just logged in.

Y=Y/n.   A=Aaron.    Shu= Shu

Shu- Hey guys! How was your first day of school?

A- Mine was terrible.

Y- Mine was Awesome. How was yours Shu?

SHU- Mine was cool. I get to meet my friends again from last year

A-That's cool.

We texted, play games and much more. I wish SHU can actually be with us in person. She seems cool and she is nothing like that stupid potato.