Chapter 30

| Y/n's POV. |

"Here we are" Laurence said as we entered the cafeteria. "Laurence! What's up!" Said a blonde guy with baby blue eyes as he patted his back (not in a gay way. But if you ship Laurence and Garroth, then go crazy. I totally support it. Just not in this book). "Hey Garroth! I would like to meet you to my new friends" Laurence said. "Do you mean fan girls?" He said. "H-hey!" Said Ein. "Garroth! Don't be rude. This is y/n, and that is Ein. Guys, this is Garroth" Laurence said. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you guys. You guys are totally welcome to join us" Garroth said. "S-sure!" I said. We then walked to a big group in one of the long tables. "Guys, settle down, I would like to meet you guys to my new friends. Guys, this is y/n and Ein" Laurence said. Then, a guy with silver hair stood up and reached for my hand and kissed it. I immediately blushed from what just happened. "Pleasures all mine, especially from a pretty girl lile you~" he said. That's when a he fell to the ground and behind him was a blue haired girl with blue eyes. "Don't mind Travis. He can sometimes be a pervert around others, but he's usually really sweet" said the blue haired girl. "Awww! You do love me!?" This Travis guy said as his voice was in high pitched. "No you idiot!" Said the blue haired girl. "Anyways, I'm Katelyn, nice to meet you y/n" said Katelyn. "Yeah! Same here!" I said. "You too Ein! By the way, what happened to your hair?" Said Katelyn. "Oh! Uh, It's hair dye and I didn't use the hair dye shampoo and it faded and I ran out of hair dye" he said all nervous. "Oh! I have blue hair dye if you want. I actually have it right now" said a short girl with black raven hair. She handed the bottle to Ein and for some reason, that girl looks so familiar. "The names Aphmau. Nice to meet you Ein!" Said Aphmau. "Same to you" he said. "Oh! Aren't you the omega?" Said Aphmau. "U-uh. Yeah" he said looking ashamed. "Oh! I'm the alpha! We've never met before, but I've heard lot's of heroic things about you!" Said Aphmau. "Huh?" Said Ein. "Yeah! There has been a lot of rumors about you and this girl and the Shadow Knights!" Said Aphmau. "Really?" Ein said all confused. "Yeah! And I am truly inspired of what you've done" said Aphmau. "T- thank you, a-alpha" Ein said. "Please, call me Aphmau" she said. "Oh! Kawaii~chan is so excited! I think we all would be good friends" said this pink meifa. She then grabbed me and Ein and hugged us. We kind of hesitated at first, but we finally hugged her back. "Well well well, if it isn't the tick and it's host, y/n" someone said. We turned back and it was the shadow knights. "I didn't know you guys get lunch here. We could of eat together" Gene said. "Hey y/n, you know that we really missed you and want you back with us. It just doesn't feel the same without you" Gene said as he reached his hand towards me until someone got in front of me, it was Laurence. "It would really be nice if you leave right now" Laurence said. "My my Laurence! Look at you! You haven't changed one bit since we last saw each other. You know, it is not to late to change your mind" Gene said glaring at Laurence as Laurence did the same. "I guess it's time for you guys to leave" Garroth said as he stood up from the table. "Yeah, get lost" Katelyn said. "Aww, I think it's adorable that you made friends for pity" Gene said as Zenix and Sasha was circling around Laurence. "I thought you shadow knights would eat behind the bleachers?" Aphmau said. "Oh that is true aphmau, or should I say, Alpha, We only came here for a certain someone" Gene said as he stared at me. I was panicked, I don't know what to do. "You see, we've got some unfinished business that we need to discuss" Gene said as he grabbed my hand. Ein then stood in front of me, took away Gene's hand and twist it as Gene backed off in pain. "Dont touch her" Ein said as he gave a death glare to Gene. Both Zenix and Sasha were looking at Gene, asking what do they do. "Heh. Fine. I guess I catch you guys in a bad time. I'll see you later pet" Gene said as he gave me a smirk and left. Everyone was quiet until Garroth finally spoke "What was we talking about?" "He was talking about us" I said as everyone looked at me. "What do you mean?" Katelyn said. "W-well, not too long ago, I was forced to join with the Shadow Knights until Ein saved me from me" I said. "Wait, are you that girl that Ein keeps saving from the rumors?!" Aphmau said. "I guess so" I said. "Hey y/n, by any chance that you spray painted their logo?" Laurence asked. "Yeah, but I wasn't done" I said. "That makes sense. You are not fully a Shadow Knight. In order to become a Shadow Knight, you have to draw their symbol fully. Maybe thats the reason why he wants you" Laurence stated. "Wait, how do you know for sure?" Ein said. Laurence then turned silent and someone tapped on both Ein's and my shoulder. "Laurence~Kun once was a Shadow Knight" Kawaii~chan whispered. "Oh. I'm sorry that I asked" Ein said. "It's fine, it was my fault after all" Laurence said. "Come on guys! Let's just eat for now and we will handle the problem later, I'm starving" Travis said as he took out a taco. "Lets" Aphmau said. Everyone then was seated and we all eated our lunch. The group was very cool, nice, and funny to hand out with. I could tell that Ein was still a little shy from the group, after all, it is very new for him. I then chat with Ein cause I didn't want him left out in the conversation. Everyone eventually joined our conversation and Ein was socializing with us. It's nice to see that Ein can make friends. I don't mean that in a pity way, it's just that I fell that since I am his only friend, I am the one to fault at because Ein only hangs around with me. "Y/n" Ein said as I looked up. "You got something on your shirt" he said as he pointed where it was. I looked down and he suddenly brushed his finger up on my face. "Hey!" I said as Ein was laughing. I tried to do pay back, but he wouldn't fell for it. Everyone eventually did the same thing to each other and we all forgot about what happened with the shadow knights. These people are so nice and different, which is good! They all have their own kind of personality. For example, Travis has kind of bit have a side of being a pervert and in the other hand is that he is usually shy and nice. Garroth has a strong era when he is actually a nice guy. Aphmau may seem small, but she is a tough potato! I am glad that Ein enjoys them as much as I do. Ein seems more outgoing and social towards me and the gang.

I can tell that we will be friends forever