Chapter 39

|    Ein's POV.   |

I was making the popcorn while y/n is choosing a movie. I'm super nervous about today because one; this is my first time having a "sleepover". Two; I have no idea what we do for sleepovers. Lastly; It's y/n that I'm having a sleepover with. What if I do something stupid and she will just laugh at me. "Do you want something to drink? I have water, popsi, or juice" I asked. "(Choose drink) please" she said. I opened the fridge and got two drinks of (Choose drink) and set it to the little table that is in front of y/n. I heard the microwave alarm went off and went over to get the popcorn. I grabbed a bowl and pour some popcorn on the bowl. I went over to the living room amd set the popcorn in the center of the table. "You want a pillow" I asked. "I forgot to bring my pillow" she said. "Hold on" I said as I went upstairs. I went over to my room and grabbed a pillow from my bed. I made sure that it was the best cushion for y/n. I came downstairs and saw that the movie is already starting. "Here" I said as I handed to y/n. "Thanks! Sit down, the movie is about to start!" She said all excited. "What movie did you choose anyways?" I asked. "Edward scissor hands" she said. "Man, I haven't seen that movie in ages" I said. "*snicker* You sound like an old man" she said covering her mouth. "What! How?" I asked. "I-it's like Oh Man, I haven't seen that movie since war happened"  Y/n said bursting out with laughter. *snicker* the accent that y/n did was hilarious. She actually sounds like an old man. We then just watched the movie as it was playing some cool mysterious music. I checked on the clock and it was six thirty-two. I then drank some of my drink while y/n got the bowl of popcorn and started eating. I then had an idea. "Hey y/n" I said as I toke one popcorn. She turned to me and then smiled. She opened her mouth while I aim it to her mouth. I shot it and I've failed it. She took out another popcorn and aimed it to my mouth. I opened my mouth and she succeeded the throw. "Yeah! I did it!" She said as she pulled out her arms up high. "You got lucky. I was actually staying in put like you were supposed to" I said teasing her. "Are you accusing me of cheating" she said. "I mean, you were moving your head and obviously knew that I was going to win" I said. "That is so not true!" She said. "Heh. It's alright, I know how it feels for you to lose all the time" I said as I smirked. "Shut up!" She said as she playfully pushed me aside. We then started pushing each other for fun until the movie really started (what I meant by that is like do you know that like there is the credits in the beginning of the movie, that's what I meant). We then stopped fooling around, stayed still, and watched the movie with our snacks. I can't really pay attention to the movie because that is how nervous I was being around with y/n. I took a quick little peek at y/n and she was there admiring the movie while eating her popcorn. I then just realized, we were still dressed in our uniform. I mean, I suppose that's what people do in sleepovers. I mean, I really want to get out my uniform from all the fights and running away. "Hold on, let me change into my PJ's real quick" I said as I stood up. "Oh yeah! I totally forgot about our clothes. I'll change after you" she said as she pauses the movie. I then went into the bathroom that is in another hallway next to the stairs. I closed the door and locked the door. I looked into the mirror to make sure that my hair isn't looking funny. I then carefully took off my shirt and placed it into the dirty laundry bin and put on my PJ's.