Chapter 38

|    Y/n's POV.   |

"Sure, that sounds like fun!" I said. I can tell that Ein was quite surprised from my response. "I-I mean, if that's okay with you" I said. "O-of course it's okay! It's more than okay!" He said as his tail was wagging side to side. *giggle* "It would be like a sleepover or something!" I said. "Yeah!" He said. "Let me get some spare clothes and stuff real quick" I said. "Let me go with you" he said. "Okay then. Be careful" I said as he slowly stands up. I grabbed my phone and we were off. Ein closed the door behind him and started walking. Ein's tail is still wagging. *giggle* "Ein, have you've ever been or had a sleepover?" I asked. "Nope. This is my first one" he said still happy. No wonder why. "Have you?" He asked. "Well, does siblings count?" I said. "Are you saying that Aaron is not the only sibling?!" He said. "I didn't tell you that I have a sister?" I asked. He shook his head in response. Whoops. "Heh, yeah. Me and Aaron has a big sister. Her name is Melissa, and she is very professional and is attending Falcon Claw university. She's not really professional when Dad leaves the house. She can be silly, mean, goofy, teasing, and happy when she is with us. She's great" I said. "Huh, your sister is older than you and Aaron?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. "To be honest, I've never seen Aaron as the middle child. I always thought he's that cool, protective BIG brother" he said. "I mean, some of thoses traits are true" I said. "Some?" He asked. "He ain't cool! I'm much cooler than him obviously" I said flattering myself. "Are you sure~? Cause last time I checked, I was the Coolest one" he said giving me some sass. "Maybe, but you've probably checked it like what? Years ago?" I said giving him a grin. "Excuse me mam, but who here has a very cool color on their hair, ears, and tail? Dont forget the piercing" he said pointing at his ear. "Well, what if I said that blue is my natural color" I said. "No you dont! Your hair is (hair color), not blue. Plus, your not even wearing any piercings" he said. "My ears are pierced its just that I'm not wearing them right now. Plus, what if my hair color is actually dyed to cover up my natural color" I said. "WHAT!" he responded. "Hahaha! I'm just kidding! None of those are true" I said. "*gasp* betrayal " he whispered. "Come on! I think your cool!" I said. "R-really" he said. "Of course! Your hair is so cool, you have piercings, your a werewolf, aaaaaaaaannnnnndd you have me!" I said smiling. "I-I mean, it's true, but what makes you being my friend making me cool-" he didn't finish his sentence cause he knows of what I'm really saying. "Wow. Smart" he said winking at me. I giggled and looked away from his stupid face being all cute. "Oh, we're here" I said as we step forward to the door. Wait... I FORGOT MY KEYS! SHOOT! "I knew you would forget them" Ein said as he pulled out my keys. "Hah. I was just testing you that's all" I said as he handed me my keys. "Did I pass then?" He asked. "I mean, you didn't mention me that I was cool, but I'll let that slide. You got a 100" I said. We went inside and I told Ein to sit on the couch and wait while I get my stuff ready. I then went upstairs and got an extra backpack and started looking for what clothes should I bring. I then got a text message from someone. I pulled out my phone and it was Aaron.

A- Aaron                    Y- y/n

A- Hey y/n. I'm going to be late because it's mandatory to go after school to the music room.

Y- Really, well I'm having a sleepover over with some of my friends

A- sleepover? That's new

Y- I know right! I'm probably coming back tomorrow

A- Party animal

Y- Am Not!

A- How are you and Ein

Y-  Oh. We're fine. There was no injuries from the Shadow Knights