Chapter 41

Previous on last chapter

Oh no

"Why hello there"

|    Ein's POV.   |

*sign* Really. Why here? Why now? "I see you like starbucks" Sasha said facing me. "..." "Heh. Won't talk huh. You know, you've always been a little chatty when you are around with y/n. So is this the real you?" She said. "..." "If your wondering if the gang is here, they are not here. I come here alone to get my own coffee. No, I'm not stalking you, it's just a coincidence that's all" she finished. I gave her a death stare if she is really telling the truth. "Woah, woah. Easy there. I can just leave and go to that crappy gas station and get their cheep coffee" she said as she was about to leave. "No, it's fine" I said codly. She hesitated at first but went back in line behind me. "Thanks, I didn't really want to go there. Too far" she said. "Hey, werewolf boy, don't be so cold on me. Act as if y/n is-" "I'm back!" Y/n said. Y/n then realized that Sasha was behind me. She looks so scared that she didn't move a muscle. "So she is here with you~" she said as she scanned me and y/n. As soon as she scanned us, she noticed something. "Isn't that Ein's sweater" Sasha said. Both of me and y/n didnt answer. Sasha then said "Wait, did you sleep with the werewolf boy?" "W-WHA!" both me and y/n yelled. "Oooooohhh~ makes sense" she said as she smiled. "W-WE DIDN'T SLEEP T-TOGETHER!" y/n said with a panicked face. "It's okay. No shame in that. I ship it" Sasha said as she gave us a thumbs up. I was all flustered from what Sasha said that I look at y/n. S-she's blushing. She then looked at me and right away looked away. "I'm kidding guys. Geez, you guys take things seriously" Sasha said. "Number 12!" The worker yelled. "You guys do make a perfect couple though" Sasha said. "S-Sasha!" Y/n yelled. "Number 12!" "No really. You guys have a chemistry connection. I don't know what Gene is talking about"  "Wait, what?" I said. "NUMBER FUCKING 12!" "Shit, that's mine. Oh well, see you guys on Monday" Sasha said as she left and grabbed her coffee. "Oh by the way, Chris right? You better be cautious on Monday" she said as she left. Huh? Be cautious on Monday? Is she warning me? "Next" the workers said. Me and y/n then ordered some coffee while I still processing on the warning.

|     Time Skipped.    |

Y/n was walking down on the side walk while I walked down on the street next to her. The atmosphere was so thin that we didn't even make eye contact. "What happened when I was away?" Y/n asked. "Oh! Um, she just gave me small talks and that's basically it" I said. "Oh" The atmosphere yet again was quiet. "Y/n, are you okay?" I asked all worried about her being silent. "N-no. Why did Sasha warn us for? Is she telling the truth? I don't know, I'm just worried about you Ein. I don't want you to get hurt anymore" she said all sad with her head down. I ran in front of her, both stopped on our tracks, and I reached my hand to her chin. I lifted her chin up to see her surprised of my action. "Heeey. Don't worry to much of it, She is probably pulling our leg. I am always prepared for anything and anyone. So, smile" I said. She then giggled and smiled at me. "Theeeeeeeere she is" I teased. "Hah. Okay Ein!" She said a little annoyed yet happy at the same time. I chuckled and then went back to the street. By the way, how's your coffee?" She asked. "Meh" "What!" She said. "I'm kidding, I haven't tried it" I said. "Well then drink it!" She said. "Okay, okay, ms. Bossy" I teased. I then drank a sip on my straw and... It... Was... Awful. "Never mind, it is awful" I said a little grossed out. "Really!? Wait, your lying" "No I'm not! It's awful. Here, try it" Y/n took a sip from the same straw from.... Mine. "Ugh! It's awful! What did you order?" She said. "I don't know!" "No wonder why. Here, try mine" she said. Okay then. Wait. Should I open the lid and drink it from there. Cause it's like we are exchanging our saliva, like... Like a kiss. "Come on! Just drink it from the straw" she said. I-I guess I have no other choice. I took a sip from y-y/n's straw...
It taste so good! "Wow! It taste amazing" "See! I told you coffee is the best. I guess you have bad taste" "Give me a break! I don't know my coffee!"

|    Time Skipped.   |

We finished our breakfast and coffee and I was getting the dishes ready to clean. "Here, let me help you with the dishes" "No No No. You are the guest, I do the dishes" "I bet your washing skills are trash" "Wanna bet" "yeah! Who ever cleans the most dishes wins" "Your on! Let me get the soap" We then started washing the dishes as fast as we could. I was doing my best trying to impress y/n and my washing skills. I even scrubbed twice with the plates and pots. There were then no more dishes to wash. "Ha! I won!" "What! With how many!?" "Ten dishes. Suck it!" "Wait, you've only done the cups when I was doing the pans!" "All I said was that who ever washed the most dishes wins. I didn't say about their sizes" "heh, okay then, you win... For now"
We both laughed and even did our hand shake with our cleaning gloves, but it keeps splashing us some water into us. Man, y/n does really care for me. That made me wonder

Why Sasha tell us?

|     Sasha's POV.    |

Heh. They really are soul mates huh. I guess they never leave each others side and care about each other. Not to mention that y/n is wearing Alex's sweater... And it was adorable. *sign* I hope they take my warning seriously

Cause let's just say that someone's poor heart is going to be broken.