Chapter 37

| Y/n's POV. |

*BELL RING*

We got up and was ready to head to gym class. Ugh. I'm starting to get annoyed by Mr. Dude. He thinks he's all that in a bag of chips. He's not even awake when class starts, unless we were to loud and then he would start giving us some random activities. "Hey y/n. Do we really have to we wear our uniforms if Mr. Dude is just going to sleep?" He asked. "I mean, if we don't wear our uniforms and we get caught, get in trouble, go to the principal office, get detention, get expelled, go to jail-" I was going to continue until I saw the horror all written on his face. "Hahaha! I'm kidding!" I said giving him a little push. "That's awfully a lot of consequences just for not wearing your uniforms" he stated. "Then I guess you know what I'm inferring" I said. "Nope. Not a single clue" he said. "Ugh" I said as I face palmed. "Heh. I'm kidding. I can joke around to you know" he said as gave me a little push as well. We went inside the gym and as expected, Mr. Dude is sleeping on his chair with his head down. "Well, I'm going to change into my uniform" I said. "B-but everyone is not wearing their uniforms" Ein said as I took a look around the gym with nobody wearing their uniforms. "I mean, I just dont want to get into trouble. You can still wear your uniform if you want" I said. "Nah, I wouldn't want any trouble either" he said. We then went our way to the locker rooms and went our separate ways. As soon as I got in the locker room, there were three girls just gossiping. One of them have brown hair. The other one has black hair, and lastly a hot pink hair girl. The only problem was that they were blocking the bathroom entrance. "Excuse me" I said. They didn't hear me. "*ahem* Excuse me" I said. Again, no response. *sign* I just went through them and was going inside the bathroom until the pink hair girl blocked my way on purpose. "Excuse me darling, who do you think you are?!" She said with a high pitched tone. "Huh?" I said worried. "You just rudely past through us!" She said as the rest of the girls were circling around me. Great. "W-well. I did call you but you didn't hear-" "Shut up! You are just making excuses!" She yelled at me. "Do you even know who I am!?" She said with a sassy tone. "N-no" I said. "I'm Ivy, and everyone knows that nobody doesn't want to mess with me and my girls!" She said. "B-but I did-" I was interrupted by Ivy giving me a slap in the face. "Dont interrupt me!" She yelled at me while I was trying to stop crying from the pain. "Look at her! She's crying like a little bitch. Pathetic" she said as the girls just laughed at me. "You know what girls, lets just teach her a lesson" she said as the rest of the girls were grinning. They grabbed me and was trying to stuff me into the locker. "No! Please! I didn't know!" I yelled. "Shut up you fucking cry baby!" Ivy said as they closed the door and put a chair on place to keep me trap inside. "Hey! Let me out! Please!" I begged. They just laughed and left the girls bathroom. I tried to budge the door open, but the chair is making it complicated. I banged on the door all scared. I then gave up and crouch down with my head down, crying, alone, scared.

| Ein's POV. |

It has been already sixteen minutes since y/n has gone to change. I'm starting to get worried. Is she alright? Did she ditched? Did Gene caught her? Did Laurence take her away from me? No. No. I'm being dramatic as always. Maybe I'm just not patient. Yeah, that's it. After all, I did finished getting dressed under two minutes. I'll just sit down and wait for her. There's no need to panic.

*Time Skipped*

*BELL RING*

Okay! Now I'm really starting to get worried. She never came back from the locker room! What do I do. First, let me change and search the hallway near the gym. You know what, maybe Laurence is with y/n since he was not here as well. Yeah. That's it. "Hey Ein" Laurence said as he came out of no where. "Oh. Hey" I said not really paying attention. Wait, Laurence! "Are you okay? You seemed worried" he said. "Sorry, I'm just nervous that's all" I said. "By the way, where's y/n?" My eye's widden from his response. He doesn't know where y/n is! I ran around the hallway, leaving Laurence. "Ein? Ein!" He yelled. I just ignore him, searching for y/n. Darn it y/n! Where are you?!" I ran past the lockers until I heard someone crying in the girls locker room. Y/n? I was going to girls bathroom until I realized what am I doing. I can't go in the girls locker room. But what if y/n is in trouble! I have no choice. I looked both ways to make sure nobody is witnessing it and went inside carefully. I looked around just to make sure that no girls are there, the room was empty. I then heard even more sobbing. Y/n! "Y/n! Are you here!" I said. "E-Ein?" I heard her. She must be in that locker where the chair is. "Oh Irene! Y/n! Hang in there, I'm going to get you out!" I said. I took out the chair and tried to open it but it was locked. Dammit! "Y/n, I need you to back up!" I said. She listened and heard some movements. I backed up a little and charged at the door. I left a dent on the door and the lock was broken. I opened the door and y/n collapsed on me. "Y/n! Are you okay! What in the name of Irene are you doing there!" I said. Wait... S-she's crying. "Y/n?" I said. "*sniff* I'm sorry Ein! I'm sorry that I didn't show up!" She said when her head was buried to my chest. "Why are you apologizing for?" I asked. "I-it's just *sob* you've always been there for me even thought it causes you to get hurt or even in trouble. I've always thought that I was the one who made you an omega because of me! If we haven't met in the first day of school, this would of never happened to you!" She sobbed. I was in shocked of what y/n said. Have she always thought of that? *sign*" Y/n, this is not your fault. You've never made me weak or the omega. It was during middle school years, not you. You've treated me as if I don't have the tittle(omega). You guys treat me the same as you do to others. Aaron, Travis, Aphmau, Katelyn, Laurence, and even you. If it ain't for the first day we've met, my life would of been full of crap. I've never doubted from that day and you. You really mean well to me y/n" I said as she sit up. "E-Ein" she said. "Y/n, you are the angel and savior to me. Don't you ever think that kind of stuff again" I said being serious about it. She just looked at the ground and responded "Okay." I lifted her chin up so I can look at her beautiful (eye color) eyes. I gave her an awkward smile and she responded with an awkward smile as well. I then stood up and so did she. "Come on. Lets go" I said as I grabbed our stuff. "Go where?" She asked. "Home" I said. "Home? But we still have classes to take" she said. "I know, but we are injured and I don't want to see us hurt anymore. We need our time to heal ourselves and then we can come back to school on Monday" I said. It took her a second to accept it. I pulled out my hand and she accepted as we are a married couple. I'm surprised that I'm not even blushing. "Do you know a way?" She asked. "Yeah, I've found it not to long ago" I said as we left the scene.

*Time Skipped*

I opened the door to my house with my keys. I let her in first and she sat down on the couch as I placed down our stuff. I grabbed the first aid kit from the kitchen and went down on my knee to her same level as her. I opened the kit and grabbed container that looks like a little lotion bottle. I squeezed the bottle and rubbed it a little bit to my hands. "Here" I said as I smeared it to her left cheek (her face cheek!) In a circular motion. I then grabbed a bandage and placed it on her bruise. "Thank you" she said. "Your welcome" I said as I smiled at her. "C-can you lift your shirt up" she asked. "W-WHA!" I responded. "N-NO! NO! I MEANT FOR YOUR INJURY CAUSE IT'S LOCATED ON YOUR BACK!" She said all flustered. "O-oh! R-right" I said as I pulled up my shirt upped to my neck. "Ein! You have the worst big bruise on your back!" She said all worried. Shit. Was it that bad? She grabbed the lotion looking like and rubbed my back in a circular motion as well. Too be honest, I didnt feel any pain at all. I was too busy relaxing the warm soothing feeling. Her hands were a little small and warm. I feel more comfortable. Sadly she stopped and grabbed the roll of bandage. She wrapped it around me, almost as if she was hugging me constantly because she wrapped her arms around me as well. "Finished" she said. "Heh. Sounds like your done with a project or something" I said. "Haha! Well, I've always wanted to be a doctor or nurse" she said. "Oh! That makes sense" I said. Of course she would want to be a doctor, she's so smart, intelligent, and beautiful. "Do you want me to take you to your house?" I asked. "N-no" she said. "Huh?" I responded. "Well, I don't want Aaron to know about this. Plus, I don't want to be alone" she said. She seems like she trusts me very much and much more comfortable with. But does she even want to? Will she say yes? "I-I mean, you c-can stay here for tonight i-if you want to" I said playing with my hands because that's how nervous I was. Then she responded that I would of never expect from....

"Yeah, that sounds like fun"