Chapter 24

|     Y/n's POV.    |

We finally made up our mind for our hand shake and did it a coulpe of times so that we get use to it. "Hey we did it!" Ein said. "Yay we did!" I said.
*BELL RING*
The bell rang. Ein stood up quick and he offered me his hand. I stared at him for a while and accepted his offer. He pulled me up and we were off to our reading class. He is such a gentleman. I wish everybody can see the way that I see him. Oh! I almost forgot about telling Ein about Laurence and his friends. "Hey Ein" I said. "Yeah" he answered. "Remember in that class where you didn't pick me up" I said trying not to sound it bad. Ein's face then changed with sadness and regret all over his face. "Yes" he said. "Well, during that class, I've met a new friend. His name is Laurence and he wanted to invite us to lunch sometime with his friends" I said. "Oh?" He said. "Yeah! So what fo you think?" I said. I think it took Ein a minute to think his thoughts out. "All right. We'll meet this 'Laurence' guy" tomorrow" he said. "Come on! It won't be bad" I said. "I said it's okay?" He said. "It doesn't look like you mean it" I said. "No really, I'm fine with it" he said. "Promise?" I said as I pulled out my hand and my pinky. "I promise" he said as our pinky collided together. We then looked at each other with a warm smile. His smile was so cute that I blushed and then he blushed. Great. Are blushes infective? "W-we should go to our class" Ein said breaking the eye contact. "Y-yeah. Lets go" I said.

|     Ein's POV.    |

WHO THE HELL IS LAURENCE! I SWEAR IF HE IS TRYING TO FOOL US OR EVEN JUST Y/N, I SWEAR I WILL BREAK HIS LEGS LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW! "Ein, you okay? Your just looking in space" y/n said. "O-oh! Sorry, I was just thinking that's all" I said. "You sure?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm sure" I said. Y/n then dropped the topic and we carefully went to class. Man, y/n's good. I think she knows that I'm lying or something. Ugh! Never mind, I should focus on our surroundings and not think about her like, just what father said.

*Time Skipped*

We made it to our classroom safely. That's a relief. We then sat down to our table and started talking about the assignment, the one that I needed 'help' with. "All right students, it's been weeks since school just started and I decided that we will be doing a project that has to deal with this assignment!" She (the teacher) said. "Nooo! Why Miss? I thought we were friends" one student said. "Yeah miss! You were my favorite!" Said another student. "Calm down children cause you didn't let me finish. What I was going to say is that this project is going to be a group project, AND you get to choose you partners" she said. Everybody then cheered for her for being the best and that she should be voted for teacher of the year and stuff. "Do you want to be my partner?" I asked y/n. "Yeah!" She said as we did our special hand shake. Heh. The idea of us having our own hand shake is pretty cool. It's like we've known each other since kindergarten or something. "Everyone settle down, cause I'm going tell further instructions so pay attention" she said.

*Time Skipped*

|     Y/n's POV.    |

*BELL RING*

"Alrighty then! Everyone have a good day and plan your things for the project!" She yelled. Everyone then left and Me and Ein were behind. Ein looked both ways and signaled me to come. It was so cool, he was acting as if we are spies or something. We eventually made it to the Gym and everyone was all talking. We made our way through the crowd and we sat down on the bleachers.

*Whistle Noise*

Ein covered his ears until the noise stopped. "Good day everyone! Today's the day where we will be practice on volleyball. Everyone will be in a circle and practice on hitting and volley the ball. But first, everyone will go change in your uniforms in the locker room. The boys will be in the boys locker room and the girls will be in the girls locker room, simple as that. Now get to it!" He said. No! I don't like changing in the girls locker room! I get embarrassed if someone is looking at me. I rather change in the bathroom. All the boys went to the left and the girls went to the right. I went to the middle which is the bathroom. I looked at Ein and it looks like he's doing the same idea. We both went our ways.

*Time Skipped*

I guess everyone was done changing and I finished tying my shoe and walked inside the gym. Everyone was was there... Except for Ein. I guess he is still not done getting ready. I walked over to the bleachers and sat down. I looked around and everyone was in a group, not like one whole group, just little groups everywhere. I looked down on the bleachers and saw hand writings and drawings. I looked at one of the drawing and it said 'call me if you need a pencil' and it had it's number. What the frick! Why would anyone call on some stranger for a pencil? That's dumb. "Y/n?" I heard someone called my name.

It was...