Chapter 21

|     Y/n's POV.    |

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Bee-*
I turned off my alarm and sat up stretching. Today is Tuesday early in the morning and I was getting ready for school. I then just realized... What about Aaron? Since Ein is picking me up everyday, will he come with us? Aaron would probably be a little suspicious. I should tell Aaron. I walked over to his room and he was still sleeping. Hehehe! I sneeked over to him and was getting ready to scare him. Wait a minute... He never gets scared even if I tried. The only thing he is scared... Is the vacuum. Hehehe! I quickly sneeked over to the hallway and to the closet and got the mini vacuum. Yes, it's small because Aaron would keep breaking the vacuum every time it gets on his nerves. I came back to his room and was ready to turn on the vacuum. I got my phone recording the whole thing. I then turned on the vacuum it was facing it in front of his face. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!" He quickly got up and tripped flat on his face. "Hahahaha! Ooohh! That was hi-lar-i-ous" I said standing beside him. "What the hell y/n! What did I do!" He said getting up. "Come on~ It's funny" I said ending the video. "Did you record!" He said. "Maybe" I said ready to run away. I then book it downstairs. "Come back here you!" He said charging at me. As soon as I was about to leave, Aaron got me and was trying to get my phone. "Give it!" He said. "Get off of me!" I said dodging his hand. "I'm warning you!" I said but he was still trying to get my phone. I then turned on the vacuum and Aaron immediately got up frightened. "I warned you didn't I?" I said pointing the vacuum at him. We then looked at each other seriously like cowboys ready to make a combat. We eventually laughed and put our joke's aside... And the vacuum. "What's up?" He said. "Well, you remembered that blue werewolf boy in school right?" I said. "Yeah. He seems cool. Why?" He asked. "W-well, he wants to pick up me up because... Umm... We have a project to do" I lied. "How come you can't do it after school?" He said. "We can't go outside after school dummy. Plus, we cant do it in text either because that would be difficult" I said. "Oh. Well ok then" he said. "Are you going out on your own?" I asked. "Yeah. I mean I've done it before soooo" he said. "Ok then" I said. We then went to our rooms and was getting ready for school.

*Time Skipped*

I was doing my hair and heard the bell ring. "Oh. That must be Ein" I went downstairs and looked in the peek hole just to make sure. It was Ein. He looked tired. "Aaron! My friend is here! Bye!" I yelled. "Bye!" He yelled back. I opened the door and saw his face lit up. "H-hey Y/n!" He said. "Ein! What happened to you? You look tired" I said closing the door. "S-sorry. I didn't really sleep well. Come on! We should go" he said. "Ok" I said. We were walking to our school and outside looked very sunny. Poor Ein. Did he not have a good night sleep becasue of me? He didn't have to do this, but he looks certain that he wanted to. Ugh! Who am I kidding. It's probably something else.

|     Ein's POV.    |

Ugh! I probably look so tired. I mean I am, but that was because of yesturday. It was because of her. Not in a negative way though. I can't stop thinking about y/n. Her personality is so cool that I want to know more about her. I just keep looking at the texts from y/n and smile. I probably sound like a creep. Who am I kidding, of course I am a creep! Just look at the bags under my eyes!

*Time Skipped*

We eventually got to school safe and sound with no Shadow Knights in sight. I am now taking y/n to her class because who knows how, when and where the Shadow Knights would just pop out. "Thank you for walking me to class. It was very nice of you" she said with a beautiful smile. "Your welcome! When the bell rings, wait here so I can pick you up okay?" I said. "Right. See you later" she said. "Bye" I said. She waved back and went inside. *sign* Why can't she be mine right now. I noticed that I was drooling. What the Frick! Why was I drooling! I wiped off the drool on my mouth and was heading to my class-*POW* I fell back with a blury vision. "Get up" someone said. I can't really get up since I just got knocked out. "GET. UP" he said again but with a serious tone. Someone then grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and I was now standing up. Someone then was taking me somewhere. I tried to fight back but thry just keeps punching me every time I try to. "Lets go somewhere special shall we?" He said. Don't tell me....

It's the Shadow Knights