Chapter 47

| Ein's POV. |

A week has passed by from Aaron's training for the sports event that is right around the corner. Every day is different exercises for different skills. Y/n was doing a great job at what she's doing. She is so organized, creative, and beautiful. Yes, I know what I said in my mind but now I'm more confident because from last week...

*Flash Back*

"I hope you had fun. I had fun with you! Anyways, goodnight!"

*Bum Bum* *Bum Bum* *Bum Bum*

*Flashback ends*

I really hope that she likes me. I have a strong feeling that we have some kind of connection. But who am I kidding, I don't know all this stuff. I'm new to this so I don't know. *Yawn* *sigh* I need to sleep, it's eleven at night and I need to wake up for school tomorrow. I put my alarm ON MY PHONE THIS TIME, turned it off, and went into bed. *sigh*

*Dream*

"Ein"......... Ugh. I open my eyes slightly and can only see a blur. "Hmm, Good morning Honey~" said a mysterious figure. She then kissed my forehead as her hand was placed on the side of my face. I then saw green eye's glowing as the background got darker. The only thing I saw was still those green eyes, just staring at me.

*woman scream*

*Dream Ends*

I immediately opened my eyes and git up from my bed terrified. What the hell was that? *sigh* It was just a dream. I don't even know if it was a good or bad dream. I need water. I got up from my bed and was making my way to the kitchen while yawning. I then heard a door closed. I stopped and listened. I can hear voices. Is someone trying to break in? I carefully walked to waer the voices were coming from. They were coming from downstairs. I slowly walk my way to the strangers and listened to their conversation.

"If we do what Michael says, we can get rich, but if we don't, he will kill us. We don't have a choice. We have to do what he says"

"Maybe if we can move far away from him,he won't bother us or harm our family and others"

"Sweetheart, he has magic, he's not stupid and neither are we. We need to do this"

"Mom? Dad?"

"Ein? What are you doing up so late? Shouldn't you go to bed?" My mom said as she hugged me.

"I should be asking you the same thing. What are you guy's doing here? You guy's are not supposed to be here until next month"

"Do you want us to go away until next month?" My mom said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry. Welcome home guys"

"Son, are you getting packs? I can see through your shirt" Mom said.

"W-wha? Do I?"

"I can see that you have been working out. Nice job son, you should do it with your old man. Heh" Dad said as he gave me a hug as well.

"S-sure"

"We should go get some sleep. It's really late and don't you have school tomorrow?" Mom said.