Chapter 5

| Y/Ns POV |

Somebody grabbed me by the shoulders. I looked back to see who was that. "What are you doing hanging around with an omega?" a boy with dark brown (I think) hair said full of anger. "Let me go!" I said. "You dont belong wit-" he was urrupted by Ein giving him a punch in the face. "Dont you ever grab her ever again!" he said with anger. "You Bit-" again he was urrupted by Ein with another punch. Ein grabbed my hand and we started running. We hid in a empty classroom. Ein checked to see if that jerk followed us. "All clear" he said. "What was that! Why did you punch that guy!" I said all worried. "That guy is trouble and he grabbed you and you said quit it but he didn't. So I punched him" he said. "He just doesn't want you to hang out with me. He wouldn't leave us alone! What was I supposed to do?!" He said. "W-well, I appreciate what you did back there. That was very brave and kind of you." I said. "I-its nothing really" he said blushing. "At least it wasn't his leader" he said. "Leader? Who's his leader?" I said. "I-its G-"

*RING*

"Crap! We are gonna be late for our class! Come on!" I said as I pulled his hand.

| Ein's POV |

Y/n pulled my hand and I was a blushing mess. This... Feeling I'm having right now... Feels right and nice. I feel so happy. I don't know what's happening to me. Am I... In love? N-no no. I can't. My parents won't allow it.

*Time Skipped*

We got excused for being late since it is the first day of school. Me and y/n was heading to our table while everyone stares at us, judging us with a pathetic look. Ugh. "Alright students, today is the first day of school and I want to know all about you. I also need to remember your names. So one at a time everyone will say their name and a little bit about yourself. So I'll staaaart wiiiiith you" he said as he pointed at me. Great.

|       Y/n's POV     |

"U-uh. W-well. My name is Ein and I am an omega" he said. Everyone just nod their heads in disgust. Why is everyone being so rude to Ein? He did noting wrong. Well, except punching a guy but still. "Alright, nice to meet to Ein. Ok your next" the teacher said as he pointed at me. "Hello. My name is Y/n and (your information)" I said. "Nice to meet to y/n. Alright your next" he said as he pointed at another person. Ein whispered at me saying "you did great". I gave him a smile and later we get to chill.

*Time Skipped*

We head over to our next class which is gym and we stopped by to get a snack in the venting machines. "Don't worry, I'll pay for you" he said. "Are you sure? I do have money to pay my own" I said. "No really, its on me" he said with a smile on his face. "W-well, ok then" I said. "What do you want from here?" He asked. "Hmmm... I would like (favorite snack/drink) please" I asked politely. He hand me my (favorite snack/drink). "Thank you! Your the best!" I said with a big smile. "Y-your welcome" he said while blushing. Wait, is he... Blushing? That's when I started to blush as well.

|      Ein's POV      |

S-she's blushing. She looks so cute when she blushes. Ugh! What am I thinking! "H-hey! We should get going to our class" I said changing the subject. "Oh right! Lets go" she said.