Chapter 28

|     Y/n's POV.    |

We are walking to school together filled with conversations. We couldn't stop talking. We would laugh, joke, hand shake and more. "Hey y/n, I didn't know that was your brother" Ein said. "You never noticed?" I said. "Well, I can see the strong connection between you to and thought that you guys were... You know... More than friends" he said blushing. I bursted out with laughter until I couldn't breathe. "Is it me?" He said. "No no! It's just that the fact that you looked so worried" I said wiping off the tears in my eye's. "Well, I care for you. You know that right?" He said looking deeply into my (color of eyes) while I look at his pure grey eyes. "I know you do" I said with a full on smile while he smiles back as well. "So, are you going to dye your hair back?" I asked. "Well yeah, until I buy blue hair dye and then I will dye it back" he said. "You know, I've always wanted to dye my hair sometime but I dont know what color or what will my parent's think" I said. "Have you ever dyed your hair?" He asked. "Well, no" I said. "You know it can damage you hair" he said. "It does?" I said. "Yeah. Plus once the dye is faded, your natural hair color will fade as well" he said. "Oh, well, I guess no then" I said as we both chuckled.

*BELL RING*

"Come on, we are going to be late if we don't hurry" he said. We then hurried to our classroom and started the day with my first period class, Algebra. Everyone was sitting down on their assign seats and the teacher was naming roll call. I was doodling until a hand was placed beside my hand. "Hey y/n. Wha'cha doing there?" Laurence said with his cool smooth voice. "O-oh! Um, I'm just doodling" I said while I back my hand away very slowly so that Laurence wouldn't notice. "Can I see?" He said as he leaned in to my notebook. We were inches away from each other that I could smell his hair. I sniffed it and it smelled amazing! Oh my Irene! What shampoo does he use? "Heh, smells good huh?" He said. "W-wha! Your hair! I didn't smell it! I-I was just... Uuumm" I said as I studdered. "Heh, it's cute when you studdered" he said as he returned to his seat. Meep! I'm probably blushing right now from the fact that we were so close to each other and that he caught me smelling his hair! Fhwjmsidjsndmxkdjbsnskxosjsbsns! "Ms. Lycan, are you alright over there?" The teacher called out. Everyone was staring at me, including Laurence. "Y-yes! I'm okay" I said as everyone returned to their duties. Meep!

*Time Skipped*

*BELL RING*

"Make sure you do your homework for tomorrow!" The teacher yelled as everyone left. I was going to the door until Laurence tapped on my shoulder. I immediately jump scared and Laurence was just chuckling. "Oh! L-Laurence! You scared me there!" I said. "Sorry. Hey, are you going to lunch with me with your friend by any chance?" He asked. "Y-yeah! We will be there. Also where do we met?" I said. "Just the first table you see when you enter the cafeteria" he said. "Oh, okay then!" I said. "Hey y/n!" Someone said my name. "Oh! Hey Ein!" I said. "Well, we will see you there" I said. "Yeah, see you there" he said. "Bye!" I said as Ein and myself walked away. "Bye" he said. What the? I thought I just heard a growl or something.

|     Ein's POV.    |

Grrrr! If only me and y/n were a couple, that dream boy wouldn't be that close to her. "Let's go Ein!" Y/n said as smile bright at me. Heh. Her just lets me forget that Laurence guy and my problems away. Her smile is like the cure for me. "Okay, I'm going already" I said. I then took her to her classroom, we said our goodbye with our handshake and was off to my classroom. I don't mind taking y/n to school even if I'm late to class because a girl like her, I will do everything just to see her happy. I was running until I bumped into someone. "Owie!" Said a werewolf boy with green hair m, ears and tail. "Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" I said as i got up. "Are you okay Daniel?" Said a girl with purple hair, ears and tail. "Yeah, I'm okay" said Daniel I assume. "You dropped this" said the person with brown hair, ears and tail. "Thanks" I said. Wait... Did he just give me my notebook? "Wait, hold on, why are you guys being all nice to me?" I said. "Well, I don't know if you know us, but we were in the same class in 3rd period" The purple one said. "We were so close of being the omega ourselves, but unfortunately our alpha refused to choose an omega. But I guess the teacher picked you or something" said the brown one. "Oh" I said with curiosity. "Anyway, my name is Dottie, there's Rylan, and of course Daniel" she said. "Nice to meet you all" I said. "What's your name?" Said Daniel still on the floor.

*BELL RING*

I chuckled of how nice they were. I reached out my hand towards Daniel and he grabbed my hand and got up. I then said "The name is Ein". "Nice to meet you Ein!" Said Dottie. "Yeah, it was nice to meet you" Rylan said. "I hope we can be friends" said Daniel. I was in shocked of what Daniel said. I then smiled and walked away and said...

"Sure"