Chapter 48

|    Y/n's POV.   |

"I'll see you later!"

"Yea, Bye!" I waved Ein goodbye as he left to his class. I smiled from his presence and was going to go in....

"Hey pup, come here for a sec" It was Gene. Was he waiting for me?

"Gene, your not in this class. Are you trying to switch classes"

"I know that, I just need to ask you something. Even if I want to switch, they wouldn't let me from all the troubles I've made now come here"

*sigh* I looked around if Ein was in sight and went in to my class.

"So, how's that button of yours?" Wait, button?

"How do you know?"

"Because I was the one who gave you the button dummy. Plus, I can see it in your backpack" he said as he pointed at my backpack.

"O-oh! Well, thanks for the button! I like it so much! I thought that scarf guy got the last one"

"Oh it was the last one, but I ordered him to give me the button"

"W-wha!? Why would you do that! He bought it and you just took it!?"

"I didn't take it, I ordered him. Very different. Plus, he is very much taking a liking on the shadow knights club and our doings."

"Well, I-I don't know what to say. Besides the fact that you stole it"

"Ordered! I Ordered him! Command! GET THAT RIGHT! Ugh!"

"*giggle, I'm just pulling your leg. Geez, why do you take things so seriously GENE! Hahahaha" I laughed the fact that I made him annoyed.

"Heh, I've never made you laugh like that before. Are you that fond of me or what weirdo"

"Heh, you wish. I just made myself laugh, not from you stupid" I said as I stick my tongue at him.

"Anyways, do you want me to walk you to your class or what?"

"Gene, it's like literally next to us"

"I knew that, I was just testing you if you are smart or not. Apparently your a smartass"

"Heh, at least I'm not some kind of jackass"

"Whoa! Chill down puppy! You better get to class or else your going to get in trouble not that I care or anything"

"Yeah yeah yeah. Bye Gene!" I waved at him as I speed walk to my classroom. Is Gene okay? Is he sick or ate something weird? Whatever he is, he is not the same Gene that I've met for the first time. Maybe this is the true Gene I don't know. As soon as I got in my seat, I can sense of a pair of eyes are staring at me. I looked who it was and it was Laurence giving me a look. He then turned away. That's weird, do I have something on my shirt or what? Oh well, might as well do some notes that is on the wall.

*Time Skipped*

*BELL RING*

I closed my stuff and put them inside my backpack and waited for Ein. I then felt someone tapping on my shoulders, it was Laurence with an angry face.

"What the hell was that?"

"What was what? What did I do?"