Chapter 15

|     Y/n's POV.    |

Yesturday was very fun. I have never gone out with somebody before. So far, it's been a blast. There were so many things that me and Ein did. I had a blast. Today is Sunday and outside looks pretty cloudy. I wanted to see what was Aaron doing. I walked downstairs and saw Aaron sitting on the couch with his phone. It looks like he is texting someone. "Aaaaaaron. What you doing?" I asked. "Gah! Why do you have to sneak up like that!" He said. "I actually scared you? I only asked a simple question" I said. "Shut up" he said. "You still haven't answered my question" I said poking him. "Im texting SHU" he said. "What! I didn't know you have SHU's phone number!" I said all surprised. We then heard a knock on the door. Aaron opened the door and said "Can I help you?" "Hey. I'm Sasha, y/n's friend". Wait, SASHA IS HERE! How did she know where I lived? Did she stalk me? "How can I help you?" Aaron asked again. "Well, y/n needs to attend this... Meeting with our group" she said. Was she talking about the shadow nights? Oh no! I refused to go to meet them after school on Friday. They said if I didn't attend to their meeting, then I would regret of what I've done. Oh no oh no oh no oh no! Aaron looked at me and I signaled him not to tell Sasha that I'm here. "I'm sorry, but y/n is not here" he said. "Oh. Well that's a shame. I was really looking foward for her to attend the meeting." she said. "Well, bye" she said. She walked away and Aaron closed the door. "What was that? all about?" He questioned. "Oh... U-um. I didn't feel like going to the meeting" I lied. "Is it that important?" He asked. "N-no. It's not" I said. "Ok then" he said as he shrugged off. Phew. That was a close one. I better go tell Ein of what happened.

*Time Skipped*
E

in said (in text) that if I would want him to come over to my house. I told him no and that it wasn't a big deal and he finally believed me. Mom and Dad are coming back tomorrow, which means is that I can't really sneak over anymore. Darn it. "Hey y/n, want to go to the movies with me?" He asked. "Yeah! Which movie are we going to see?" I asked. "How about (choose movie) " he said. "Cool! I'm going to get ready" I said. I ran upstairs and picked a outfit and my shoes. I ran downstairs and saw Aaron ready.

Choose any

"Are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah. Let's go!" I said.

*Time Skipped*

We arrived at the movie theater and I already smell the popcorn. We got a big bowl of popcorn and drinks and was looking for the theater. We finnaly found it and we sat down at the very top of the row. The movie started and Aaron is already hogging over the popcorn. "Hey! Save some for me!" I whispered. "Then get some dummy!" He whispered back.

*Time Skipped *

The movie ended and we through our trash and was heading home. That's when i noticed something. It was that girl that bumped on Aaron the first day of school!

|     Aaron's POV.    |
I saw of what was y/n looking . It was that stupid potatoe that bumped into me. Ugh! Why here, why now! I tried to avoid her when she took a step back and bumped on my again.  "Watch where you going!" I said. "I'm sorry sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going" she said. "Well next time pay attention" and we walked away before she said anything. "What a jerk" I heard her.

*Time Skipped*

We finally arrived to our house. I opened the door and we went inside. There was nobody around yet. "Hey Aaron" y/n said. "Yeah?" I said. "Weren't you a little rough on her?" She said. "Sorry, it's because she is so annoying and always gets into my business" I said. "Oh" she said. "Well, I had fun at the movies" she said. "Yeah, me too" I said. It was already night and we put on our PJ's and went to bed. I keep thinking about that stupid potatoe. Why did she be nosy and gets into my business. It was just between me and Balto, nobody else. Jeez, she must have the guts to stand for me. She doesn't even know me and I don't know her.