Chapter 55

: : : : : : Previously on last chapter : : : : : : :

|     Ein's POV.   |

I did it... I made her happy.... Not only that.... S-she kissed me on the cheek. She kissed me!

"Yes!" I said all happy. I mean, who wouldn't be happy when their crush kisses you?! This is unbelievable! Maybe she does like me after all! I know that I was told before from Aaron, but this proves even more that she likes me!

I can't wait to see her after the break. She's gonna be happy and I'm gonna be happy. My life has truly been worth living.

|     Y/n's POV.   |

As soon as I laid down on my bed, I've been fan girling on how cute Ein was when I kissed him. I'm guessing that he has never been kissed since he said a long time ago that technically I'm his first ever friend. Just by seeing his face after the kiss was very pure. He looks so innocent, until he fell off my balcony and almost died. Thank Irene he's alive.

/// Monday after a week break///

|    Aaron's POV.   |

Today is when we go back to school after the break. I honestly don't want to go to school because I've been having a hard time with the werewolves trying to find a alpha female for our tribe. It's traditional for the the tribe to have both an alpha male and female.

They keep bothering me and I honestly don't want to deal with it. Plus, a lot of students don't like me and spread a whole bunch of fake rumors, which makes some werewolves feel untrusted with me having the title. I didn't mean to be alpha, it was an accident.

I wanted someone else to be alpha but the werewolf teacher won't let me give away my title for pity. He wanted the werewolves to have an honorable and fair fight in order to claim the tittle. I tried to lose but they are too weak to defeat me.

I told my Dad about this and he wasn't very happy about it, but he suggested that I can have the tittle as long as I don't claim that I'm the Ultima or even a werewolf. He wanted nobody to find out so he wanted all of us, including himself, to not reveal our ears and tail to anyone and anywhere, including our house. You know what's weird, I keep defending short potato every time she gets into trouble with the werewolves and Gene as well. I don't know what got into me defending her, all she does is talk with her big mouth. I think I saved her ass like a million times. I swear she is going to die out there without me. I'm not even gonna be in school next year cause I'm going to that Falcon Claw college.  Ugh. I have a headache.

"Good morning Aaron! How did you sleep?"

"Um, good I guess. How about you? Did you dream of something, or rather someone~?"

"W-wha! N-no! I slept just fine thank you!"

"Heh, yeah, you sure did sleep well"

"What are you talking about?"

"Weeeell, I might of heard you having a nice conversation with Ein on Halloween"

"W-what! You've heard everything!"

"Yeah, but there's no need to be embarrassed about it, I think Ein is a nice guy who really cares for you and your feelings. I approve for the both of you!"