Chapter 29

|     Y/n's POV.    |

It's second period which is biology and everyone was all loud. I can barely think for myself. Ugh! Plus, most of the students are werewolves sooo... It makes perfect sense. I quickly sat on my empty table and was just scrolling on my phone. I can't stop thinking about Laurence for some reason. He is always stuck on my mind and I can't shake it off. I was still embarrassed from last period cause he actually caught me smelling his hair. Like, WHO DOES THAT! That's what perverts do! Wait, AM I A PERVERT! "Excuse me, do you mind if we sit here with you, you looked a little lonely" said someone. I looked up and saw three ADORABLE werewolves with cute smiles. Awww! "Oh, sure go right ahead" I said trying to keep my cool together from their cuteness. "Do you have food by any chance? I'm starving cause I didn't eat breakfast" said the werewolf in green. "Daniel! You cant just ask her for food. We've just met" said the one in brown. "Oh. I'm sorry stranger" said the werewolf in green. *Giggle* " I do have hotdogs if you guys want one" I said as I pulled out my lunch bag. "Really!" Said the green one. "Yeah! Here. I made lots of hotdogs and I don't think I could finish them myself" I said. "Thank you stranger! Your the best!" Said the green one. "Call me y/n" I said. "Cool name. My name is Rylan" said the brown one. "Dottie!" Said the purple one. "I'm Daniel" said the green one. "It's really nice to meet you guys" I said. "Hey! Let's be besties!" Said Dottie. We all laughed and chat mostly on food because Daniel was super hungry. Awww! These werewolves are so nice and cute! I bet Ein will love them!

*Time Skipped*

*BELL RING*

"Man, I couldn't understand a single word from biology" said Daniel. "That's because you were daydreaming about food" said Rylan. "*gasp* How did you know!" Daniel said in surprise. "Can you read people's mind Rylan?!" Said Dottie. "No, Daniel was literally calling out foods with his eyes closed" said Rylan. "Nah, I think you reading my mind is much cooler" said Daniel. "Haha! You guys are so funny" I said. "Hey y/n! I'm here!" Said Ein when he came in the classroom. "Ein!" Daniel said when Ein entered. "Oh! You guys are here too?" Ein said. "Wait, you know this strang- I-I mean y/n too?" Said Dottie. "Yeah, she's my best friend. What are you guys to her?" Ein said. "Oh, we've just met today because y/n was sitting alone in a table, so we went over to her and introduced ourselves" said Dottie. "Not to mention that Daniel didn't even introduced himself, he just asked if she had any food" said Rylan. "Heh. Is that so?" Said Ein. "Hey, I was hungry okay" Daniel said. "Well, I'm picking up y/n sooo" said Ein. "Oh! Are you two a couple!" Said Dottie. "W-wha!" Both Ein and me said while blushing super red. "I just have a feeling" said Dottie. "Yeah! Just like alpha and that Aphmau
Girl!" Said Daniel. "Wait, Aphmau and who?" I said all confused. "You don't know your own alpha?" Said Rylan. "Well, no since I am not a werewolf" I said. That's when all of them including Ein gave me a confused look. "Your not a werewolf?" Ein said. "N-no" I lied. "Huh. That's kinda funny. I can kind of have a sense that you are a werewolf for some reason" said Dottie. I immediately started to panic. "Well, we should get going. The tardy bell is going to ring soon" said Ein. "Yeah. Well, we will see you later" said Rylan. "Yeah! Bye guys" I said. "Bye y/n and Ein! I hope we will meet each other soon" said Dottie. "Same here. Bye" Ein said. "Bye!" Said Daniel as he waved a goodbye. We then walked to my third period class, business class. "Hey y/n" said Ein. "Yeah" I said. "U-um. I've been wondering, I've asked you this question a while ago and you didn't answer. So-" "Ein, can we talk about it in lunch?" I said. "O-ok. Yeah, sure" he said. We eventually made it to my class and we did our handshake before Ein left to his class. Oh Irene. How am I supposed to handle this. Aaron is not here in this moment, my parents are in a business trip, and Melissa is also doing some business school of hers. It's all up to me. I'm the one who has to make decision for myself and not anyone else. It's either hide my true self, or reveal my true self.

*Time Skipped*

*BELL RING*

It's now lunch time and I was waiting in the classroom and then somewhere in the distance was waving at me. "Hey y/n" It was Laurence. "Oh. Hey Laurence! What are you doing here?" I said. "Well, since you guys are coming with me to lunch, I would like to escort you guys there" he said. "Oh! I totally forgot about that! Well, I'm waiting for Ein so that we could all go. I'm pretty sure that Ein forgot as well" I said. "That's fine. As long as you are with me" he said with a sly smile. "Huh?" I said while blushing. "Y/n!" Ein said coming through the crowd. "Ein!" I said. "Hey" Laurence said. "Oh. Hey Laurence. What are you doing here?" Ein asked. "You guys are coming with me to lunch remember?" He said. "Oh. R-right" Ein said. "Come on. Let's get going" Laurence said as he pulled his hand out to me. "Do I pay you or something?" I said as I was really confused. "Heh. Nothing. Let's go" he said as he backed his hand away and was leading the way.

|     Ein's POV.    |

Grrrrrrr! That little smut! He's trying to take y/n away from me! How dare you try to attempt to take y/n! Mark my words Laurence, Alpha or not, I will destroy you. And that's a promise. Someone then tapped on my shoulder and I turned to them. "Ein, is everything alright?" Y/n said with a terrified face. "Oh! Yeah, I'm okay. It's nothing" I said. "Are you sure? You look pretty upset. Did I do something wrong?" She said. "No! Of course not. In fact, you are the opposite of that. You make me happy. You have always made me happy. Whenever I am sad, mad, or afraid, it was never your fault. Don't even think that this is your fault okay?" I said. She then smiled until people was just bumping in to her. It looked lile she was struggling trying to catch up. I then had an idea and pulled out my hand to her. "Come on slow poke" I said with the warmest smile. She accepted my hand and we walked together following Laurence. What am I doing! I'm holding y/n's hands. Oh my Irene! Am I blushing. I hope nobody is seeing this. Y/n's hands though, they were so warm and soft. It felt so nice that I don't think I can let it go. "Y-your hands are cool" y/n said. Wait, is she blushing? Am I making her uncomfortable?! I knew it! I am going way to fast. "Cool? Like awesome cool?" I said all confused. "Pfft! No! I meant temperature cool" she said. "S-sorry. You can let go of my hand if I am making you uncomfortable" I said. "Uncomfortable? Why would I be uncomfortable with you?" She asked. "Cause I am weak, ugly, and not to mention the omega" I said. She then squeezed my hand said "No your not, you are Ein. My Ein" she said. Wait... Is calling me hers? Like I am hers and nobody else? I smiled so brightly, that I wish that this would be like this all day long. Don't worry y/n....

I am yours and I am only yours.