Chapter 11

|     Y/n's POV.    |

When we got home, I got a text. The volume was a little high that my Dad heard the sound. "Princess, are you texting?" He questioned. "U-um. Yeah" I studdered. "Who and what?" He said. "U-um... My Friend, Ein, a-and it's about a project" I kind of lied. The reason why I lied is because me and Aaron are not allowed to contact with any one about anything, except for school work. "I better see you actually doing the work then" dad said strictly. "Yes Dad" I said. I quickly went upstairs to my room and locked the door. I layed down to my bed and read the text.

E- Ein.           Y- You

E- Hey Y/n! I hope I'm not bothering you. I was wondering if we could hang out somewhere

Y- No, no you didn't bother me. I just got back home just now. And sure! Where do we meet?

E- How about the sidewalk of the school and we can go wherever

Y- Sounds good! At 6 ok?

E- Sounds good! See you there! 😊

Yay! I'm going out for the first time... Not the "I have a boyfriend and we are going on a date" out. I quickly got dressed on something a little comfortable and headed downstairs.

 I quickly got dressed on something a little comfortable and headed downstairs

Choose any

Choose any

I went downstairs and was on my way to the school.

*Time Skipped*

I finally made it to the school and saw Ein leaning on the pole. I blushed on his muscles located in the arms that were showing. I quickly shrug off the idea and continued to walk towards him.

Psss! This is what Ein is wearing

"Hey y/n! You made it!" He said. "Y-yeah. Here I am" I said trying not to blush. "Want to grab a bite?" He asked. "Yeah! Lets go!" I said full of excitement.

|     Ein's POV.    |

Y/n looks so cute when she smiles. We stop by to a fast food place. "So, what do you want to order?" I asked. "Hmmm, I will take (Food choice) and (Drink Choice) " she said. "I will have the same" I told the cashier. The cashier told the price and y/n reached out to her purse until I stopped her. "It's okay y/n. Its on the house" I said trying to act a little cool. "No Ein, you dont have to" she pleaded. "No, its okay. I insist" I said as I gave the cash to the cashier. We got our food and ate in the park. We sat in the table and sat down. "Thank you Ein for the meal! You are so kind" she said with a bright smile. "I-its nothing really" I said probably blushing from y/n's comment. We finished our food and walked around the park for awhile. We talked, laughed, joked about lots of things. Man, y/n is so amazing. She is very interesting to get to know about. I hope she feels the same thing for me

*Time Skipped*

"Well, I should probably get back to my house. Its getting late" she said. "Ok, I'll take you there" I said. We were heading to her house until someone punched me in the back. "E-ein! Areyou ok?!" Y/n yelled. Then y/n was struggling from... Zenix's grip. "The leader would like a word from you" Zenix said with a devilish voice. "Let go of me! I dont even know who you are!" She said trying to break free. He then was forcing y/n to walk towards a destination... But I wouldn't let that happen. I got up and punched Zenix in the nose. He yelled from the pain he is now in. He let go of y/n when he was trying to face the pain. I quickly grabbed y/n's hand and made a run for it.

*Time Skipped*

We lost Zenix and was almost there to drop off y/n. "Are you alright" I said. "Yeah... I'm fine" she said it like she was terrified. "I'm so sorry you had to see that" I said with a concern voice. "Its okay, it wasn't your fault" she said. We finally made it to y/n's house. "Again, I'm so sorry of what happened back there" I said. "R-really, its okay. Besides, I had fun today... Except for... You know..." She said. "Heh. Yeah" I said. "I'll see you tomorrow!" She said with a smile. "Yeah!" I said. "Bye" she said as she was giving me a different smile. I never seen her smile like this before. "B-bye!" I said.  As soon as she opened the door, she  turned around and gave me another smile and closed the door. I smiled like an idiot and was a little clumsy as I make my way to my house. Best day ever.

|     Zenix's POV.    |

Damn it! I lost them again. That little-
"Wow, you are so weak, even for a shadow night" Sasha said. "Shut up! I had her until that little prick punched me" I yelled. "Well for the looks of it, we need more than one to handle that werewolf dude" Sasha said. "We better go to Gene and explain" I said.