Chapter 3

| Y/Ns POV |

The girl with brown hair took me to the clubs and there were SO MANY! There's art club, there's math club, there's drama club and so much more. I honestly was so shocked that I forgot that the fact that I lost my phone. I have no idea where to start. How come Aaron didn't tell me about this? Oh well. That's when I felt someone tapping my shoulders. "Uh. Excuse me. I think you droped this in the hallway and..." He was caught off by me. "Thank you so much! I almost forgot about my phone! Thank you!" I said so relieved that someone have found my phone. "Y-your welcome. I never t-thought that someone would actually thank me" the dark haired boy said. "Why is that?" I said. "W-well, I am the omega after all." he said looking down. OMEGA! What! This school does that! Wow. "O-oh. Well, we can still be friends if you want" I said looking at his grey eyes. They are so pretty. "O-oh! Sure!" He said all excited. "Well, are you gonna join any of these clubs?" He said. Well, I don't know what to choose exactly since there is so much of them" I said looking around. "We dont have to sign up you know" he said. "Really! Oh ok then" I said in relief. "By the way, my name is (y/n)" I said politely. "E-ein" he said a little shy and took out his hand. I accepted his hand and shook it. He seemed cool.

| Ein's POV |
I can't believe it! I actually have a friend that accepts me of who I am! Wow! I rarely see people like that before. Especially with an omega like me. I think she's cool. "So, do we have the same classes?" she said. "Lets see" i said while I compare her schedule to mine. "Look! We have the three classes together! We have gym, reading, and werewolf class!" she said with excitement. "Cool! Plus we also have lunch together. Lets meet at the meet at the main hallway next to the lockers." I said. "U-uhm. Where is that exactly?" she said with shyness. "Over there" I said pointing at the location. "Ok the-"
* RING *

| Y/Ns POV |
* RING *
"Oh, well see you in reading then. Bye
Y/N!" he said while he waved and left. I waved back and smiled. I just keep staring at him until I realized what was I doing. To be honest, he's pretty cute.

| Ein's POV |
I looked back to see her one more time. Her smile brings joy to me.