Chapter 33

| Ein's POV. |

I was following the three werewolves to this alpha as I was told. "Hey guys. Dont you think I can meet the alpha some other time? I'm going to be late to class" I said. "Dont worry, alpha will give you a pass so that you won't get in trouble" Rylan said. "Oh. Ok then" I said as the tardy bell rang. Now that I am going to meet the alpha, I can challenge him and I can be the alpha and y/n will be mine. I even took martial arts when I was little. My dad got me into martial arts because he doesn't want me to be some weak omega that gets its butt whooped every day. My childhood wasn't that bad to be honest. My mom never really took care or check up on me. I guess she had a lot of stuff on her plate when I was born. But dad, he's different. Dad would always care for me, stick up for me, report kids for me, and so much more. Me and Dad would always have a conversation about life, school, stories, and more. Ever since that mysterious guy came into our lives, we weren't really connected as we used to be years ago. Today, my parents are still working with that mysterious guy and I have to do things on my own now. "Here we are!" Dottie said as she opened the door. We went inside the music room while I closed the door behind me. "Ah! There you are Ein!" A familiar voice said. I looked in front of me amd saw something that I have never expected. "Aphmau?" I said. "We brought Ein as we were told alpha " Daniel said. "Thank you guys. Come, sit" Aphmau said as she sat down on the chair where the circle table was. We all sat down as we were told to and she gave us a bright smile. "You guys probably thinking why I brought all of you guys here. Well, I brought all you guys about our school and students" she said. Wait, Aphmau is the alpha!? Does that mean that she is a werewolf? I didn't know that she was a werewolf. "What about it alpha?" Dottie asked. "Well, there has been a lot of reports and complaints about werewolves. There has been incidents that they would be fights during class time, property damages, and the lack of manners. Well, I want to change that. I want to help the werewolves be a better person and make best decisions. That's why I brought you guys to support me and help me with the werewolves. Any questions?" Aphmau said. "I have one! What are we having for lunch?" Daniel asked. "Daniel, thats not the question I was inferring. " aphmau said. "Oh. Sorry alpha" Daniel apologized. "Any questions about the plan" Aphmau stated. "Yeah, I got one. How are we supposed to help the werewolves do better decision making?" Rylan asked. "Oh, we will talk to werewolves that are causing the incidents and guide them to make better decisions" Aphmau said. "That's all I have to say. We will continue this conversation on another time, but for now we will return to our class" Aphmau said. Everyone then agreed to her, got up from their chairs and went out while I stayed behind. "Hey aphmau, I didn't know you were the alpha" I said. "Oh! Someone chosed me to be the alpha but I don't know how though" she said. "Are you a werewolf?" I asked. "No, I'm not" she said. I then got really confused and started circling around her, observing her. "What is it?" She asked. "Oh! It's nothing" I said. "You know, I even have werewolf class 101 when I'm not even a werewolf or didn't request it if that clears your mind" she said. "Really" I said. "Yeeaaaaaaah" she said. "Here's a tardy pass so the teacher won't count you tardy or absent" she said as she handed me a slip. "Thanks" I said. "Your welcome! I'll see you in lunch" She said. "Okay, bye" I said as I take my leave. "Bye!" She said waving back.

*Time Skipped*

"Take a seat Ein" the teacher said as I took the last seat all the way in the back. Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no! Aphmau is the Alpha! I didn't know that she is the alpha! How am I supposed to be the alpha if one of my I guess friend is the alpha. It's either I beat her up or sway her and she can choose me to be alpha male. Ugh! How am I supposed to be with y/n now that I would have to be the omega forever! Wait... She said that she is not a werewolf though. So how in the name of Irene did she become the alpha if she is not even a werewolf in the first place. Did someone like a teacher choose her as alpha. No, that's impossible, only the alpha ma-... Wait. The alpha male. Who is the alpha male? Maybe he marked her as alpha female. That has to be it. I need to find this alpha male and challenge him for the tittle. I then looked at the clock above the teacher. Dont worry y/n, we'll be together.

Just wait for me