Chapter 54

|    Ein's Pov.   |

Today is the day where all beings celebrate Halloween... Except me. I have no idea on how to 'celebrate' Halloween. I mean, last week y/n and Aaron didn't come to school because of what happened with their father.

° °Flashback° °

I came back to y/n and Aaron's house but with caution this time.

"Psst! Ein, over here!"

I looked over to see Aaron hiding behind a bush. I come over to him until he grabbed me quick.

"Sshhh. Stay silent" Aaron said as I saw his dad talking on the phone next to the window.

"Okay, come with me"

I followed Aaron really confused of what's going on until I noticed Aaron was climbing up an old tree house. I followed his lead and climbed the ladder as well. I reached to the top to see the tree house like it was abandoned.

"Sorry for calling you all of the sudden, but I need to talk to you.

"About what?"

"About y/n"

"Y/n? Is she okay! Is she still sick! Did your dad hurt her or something!? Did h-"

"Calm down, nothing is wrong about y/n. She's fine, but she's not happy though"

"Not happy? D-did I do something wrong?"

"No no. You see, we're not supposed to bring anybody into our house. Since we got caught, our dad grounded us for a week; which means no school, no hangouts, no outdoors, and no Halloween."

"W-wha! Why that harsh!"

"I don't know, but Halloween is like our only 'free day' and he took that advantage away from us.

"Man, your Dad seems tough. H-he's not, umm... Abusive is he?"

"No, he's not. He just easily loses his temper."

"S-sorry for asking. It was stupid of me to say that about your dad."

"Don't be sorry, I'm glad that you care for our safety, and y/n too."

I can tell what Aaron really means by that.

"S-so, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to go over y/n and show her that you care about her"

"H-how am I supposed to do that!"

"By trick or treating and giving it to y/n"

"B-but I never trick or treated before! And your dad is just gonna kill me if he ever see's me with you guy's or even y/n!"