Chapter 16

|     Y/n's POV.    |

Its been a week now since me and Ein have met. We enjoy our times together, to be completely honest... I kind of... Have a crush on Ein. Of course, I wouldn't have the guts to tell him that. I always think negative about what if I did tell him. He would probably reject me and doesn't want to be friends, or he only thinks of me as a friend. UUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH. Why Ein! Why! Anyways, today is Monday which means school and I was getting ready for school. I put on my shoes and headed downstairs to see Aaron already ready. Aaron looked kind of... Different. He has dark circles and his eyes wouldn't open completely. He must of stayed up all night with SHU. "Aaron! You look terrible! Why can't you limit your time with SHU and get some sleep!" I said with a concern tone. "Sorry. SHU was having a "meh" day at school and wanted my advice. We then got a little carried away and stayed up all night talking" he said with a tired tone. "Ugh! Come on! We are going to be late at school!" I said. "Ok! Ok! We're going already!" He said as he stands up and stretches. He opened the door.... And Sasha was there. "Oh. Good morning. I was waiting for y/n so we could walk together if you don't mind" she said. "Oh. Well then, see you later y/n" he said as he walked away. No Aaron! No! I wanted to say no thanks but Sasha just keep giving me a stare. I couldn't tell Aaron about the situation. He has too much problems already to face. "Why hello... Y/n" she said with a devilish smile. "It's been too long. We already missed you the second you left. Why don't we walked together to the gang shall we" she said it as she grabbed my hand. I tried to be free but her grip was very strong.

*Time Skipped*

We were already here with the shadow nights. "Why y/n, didn't I tell you to meet us here or else?" Gene said as we was getting closer. "S-sorry, I forgot" I lied. It seems that Gene didn't believe me, but let it slide. "Well then, lets head to the hallway shall we?" He said. I wanted to run away but Sasha and Zenix was already surrounding me. They gave me the "nuh huh" look and signaled me to move along. I have no choice but to follow their orders.

*Time Skipped*

We were finally arrived at the hallway. The hallway seemed empty. Dang it! "So y/n, do you consider yourself artistic?" Gene asked. "U-umm. Yeah? What for?" I asked. "You are going to spray paint the shadow night logo to this wall" Gene said as Zenix dropped a bag full of spray paint. "W-what! Why!?" I questioned. "So you could join into our club dummy!" Zenix said giving me a dumb look. "What! I can't do that! I don't know what the shadow night logo looks like! I didn't even wsnt to join this group!" I said all worried. "Do it" Sasha said. "If you do it, then we would let you go to class" Gene said giving me a sly smile. That's right! We are ditching! I looked at Sasha and back to Gene. Gene gave me a "what are you waiting for" look. I signed and looked at Zenix's phone(where he has a shadow night logo on his wallpaper) and started spraying the wall.

|     Ein's POV.    |

I looked at the clock and it was almost time to head to second period. I was so excited to see y/n (they have periods 3, 7, and 8 together, including lunch). The clock was ticking and my fingers were tapping on the table. That's when a rude student yelled at me. "Can you just stop!" I looked annoyed and stopped. If only I wasn't a stupid omega, I would of talked back at him.

*Time Skipped*

It's almost time for 2nd period to end. I was so ready to see that face again to brighten up my day. I dont know how she does it, but it works every time I see her smile.

*BELL RING*

Finnaly! I quickly got my stuff and headed towards that hallway where we always meet. As soon as I got there, she wasn't there yet. I leaned on the wall and waited for her.

*Time Skipped*

It's been five minutes and she still didn't showed up. Is she not here? I then got my phone and texted her. I put "Where are you? Are not at school?" I waited and she didn't respond. What in the world? Did she... Ditch me? Did she finally decided to not hang out with me? Have I done something wrong? What is it?! I then started to feel sad and just stayed there not listening to my negative thoughts. I looked around the hallway and looked empty. I heard the students laughing, enjoying their lunch, smiling, and having a good time. That's when some group of kids looked at my direction and yelled "What are you looking at you creep!". They laughed and walked away. I felt sad, angry, depressed, and all the emotions through my head. Eventually, lunch has ended and everybody left. I just signed and went to my 4th period class.

.....And then.....