The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Right." I mumble, my thoughts are completely messed up right now! Ugh. Sleeping sounds good right about now. "I'll be upstairs." I inform Luna. I drag my butt upstairs and into the same room I've slept in since I practically moved in with John. I plop down on the bed and moan into the pillows. Why does life have to be so freakin' complicated?

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later I'm woken up from my dreamless sleep.

"Jason get your lazy a$$ out of bed! We have guests coming in just over ten minutes!" Sabrina screams at me shaking my bed. I groan, sitting up on the bed.

"I'm up, I'm up." I mumble. I rub my eyes yawning in the process.

"Good. Now comb your hair and meet me downstairs as soon as possible." Sabrina ordered me. She walks out the door, as soon as she's gone I flop back onto my bed. Five more minutes can't hurt.

"Jason, don't make me come back up there!" Sabrina yelled from wherever she was. I jolted out of bed, damn her!

'I can hear your thoughts d*ck.' Sabrina reminds me through our mind link. Aww man. I quickly block my thoughts from her and drag my sorry butt to the bathroom to, as girls would say it, 'fresh-in up'. Within two minutes I'm finished and I make my way downstairs. Luna's sitting on the couch with head in her hands while Sabrina's giving her a hug. They quickly pull apart as I step off the last step.

"Good you're ready. Now, we're going to have a bunch of people here tonight so don't say anything stupid Jason. No name calling either." Sabrina warned me. Luna lifted her head out of her hands as Sabrina spoke. "Got it?"

"Ay, aye captain." I answered her. She rolled her eyes at me then left the room. The silence in the room grew, tension started to arise too, getting thicker and thicker due to the awkward silence.

"So, how was your nap?" Luna asked nervously, probably trying to relieve some of the tension. I shoved my hands in my pockets awkwardly and looked around the room.

"Um good. So, uh, how are things?" I ask her. Why is this so awkward? I don't get it, we'll there are a lot of things I don't get, but this one is irritating to not understand.

"Good, good." Luna mumbled in response. Neither one of us spoke. The doorbell rang and Sabrina's footsteps could be heard from here.

"I'll get it!" She yelled as she ran to the front door. She flung it open to reveal Sam and Sadie, the two demons who attacked me when I first came here. "Sammy! Sadie!" Sabrina beamed embracing them each in a hug. Two adults stood behind them smiling down at their children. I'm assuming they're their parents.

"Hi-ya Sabrina!" Sadie beamed smiling.

"Hi Sabrina." Sam grinned and ran around Sabrina into the house, with Sadie close on his tail.

"Hello Mary, Tom." Sabrina greeted shaking their hands. They returned the greeting quickly, each adult giving her a smile. "Dad's in the kitchen. Follow me." Sabrina informed them, leading their way into the kitchen. They followed closely behind Sabrina and soon they were out of sight.