part 70 - the demons follow

Two years later

“Come one!” oka yells, dragging Shiromi up to the mansion of a building. Shiromi snickers to herself, as they make it and burst in, startling the receptionist at the desk, as faint cries of joys echo around, making oka almost lose it, wanting to explore.

Shiromi finally has the chance to catch her breath, as nemesis and info walk in behind her, followed by kuroko and akane, megami and osaro, kaga and geiju, and oddly, homu and a strange woman, who's face shiromi remembers instantly.

“Don’t say anything” the woman whispers, and shiromi does as ordered, as their hands curl around homu’s hand, still the same ghostly white, with black veins fading away.

“Welcome, how may I assist you young ladies?” The receptionist asks and oka does it for everyone, as info shudders slightly, latching onto nemesis, as strangers walk pass, eyeing the odd group up. Megami gives the majority of them a look of death, and they quickly rush away.

"We've got a appointment, under saikou.” Oka repiles, sweetly, as the receptionist nods, losing her innocent and kind look immediately, after hearing the name. Nemesis mumbles something, as they scroll through a computer, groaning something about murders.

Shiromi awkwardly smiles, as the tension increases, as more people start to stare, and mumble stuff to each other.

People from akadmei haven't got the best reputation, as of since the lockdown. Nobody knows why, but three people were found dead. One with a bullet wound to the head, ones face been savagely torn off, with a puncture wound going straight through their head, and the last one died of unknown causation, finding half their face seemingly ‘decayed’ off, as their body partly solidified, inside and out, like a stone, a dark blue stone.

“Your wanted upstairs, by a unknown person.” The receptionist says, pointing to a large staircase, just behind the main desk, sprawling outwards as it goes down, and splits into two as it reaches the next level.

“On your right, first door, you won't miss it.” The receptionist adds, before becoming oblivious to the group.

Megami sighs, and makes the first, move, ignoring the crowd that has started to gather. The others follow, as they walk upstairs, Shiromi still confused as into why and how fun girl is here, let alone with homu.

“Ask questions later.” She says, telepathically, and shiromi acts like she didn't hear a word she said.

They make it to the top of the stairs, and turn, finding a sealed door, with a crumbling saikou symbol, peaking all their interest.

Nemesis walks over, and places her robotic hand over the sign, before looking at a handle, and grabbing it.

“Something seems sketchy, I don't like this.” Info hesitates, having the feeling their being watched. Nemesis pauses, and glances around, and sighs.

“That's why I'm doing it. I can take it.” She replies, and shiromi walks up to her, pushing her aside with strength that startles everyone.

“I'll do it.” She replies, knowing exactly what's on the other side.

Opening the door, three people stand there, the two on the side are girls of similar age, whilst the middle is a man, there’s no denying it.

“How is he alive?” Decay whispers, who stands next to shiromi, who says nothing, just as curious.

She walks in, with the others not far behind, until nemesis tackles one of them down, instantly.

The headmaster chuckles slightly, as nemesis grapples aoi, about to kill her right there and now.