part 60 - emotions get in the way

Shiromi blinks in confusion, as she stares at her new surroundings.

It's all black, as in literally nothing around, except aoi of course, grinning like a fool.

She pauses, as aoi walks closer, glancing at the surroundings. Shiromi tries to get her katana, but find it non existent, even through aoi is still a dragon.

“Magic doesn't work here, better luck next time.” Aoi smirks, watching her like a prize. Shiromi looks around, still trying to find out what's going on.

“Care to tell me where we are!?” Shiromi yells, which just echo's everywhere, as aoi laughs, cocking her head slightly, as her face moulds into a mischievous grin.

“Welcome to the demon realm! Or more importantly, the limbo between the plains of our universe and the demons realm!” She declares, finding it a miracle that she actually made it.

Shiromi says nothing, and stands there, slightly on edge, as she doesn't know what she's basically standing on.

“In other words, this is the void, between space.” Aoi adds, before standing in front of her, watching her fear dripping down her face, onto the mask.

“So, care to speak in your idiotic terms, to answer why here? Some cliche battle between us?” Shiromi smirks, even through its pointless to even bother.

Aoi chuckles to herself, and grabs her face, making her flinch. “No, like I said, I'm not allowed to hurt you. I'm allowed to protect you, but if I dare try and attack you, there will be severe repercussions. “ aoi sighs, bending down slightly.

“So, those times you did, when ayano got me back from midas? The time when you went insane? Care to explain?” Shiromi repiles, calm, and collective, knowing aoi as the high ground.

“That, wasn't actually threatening your life, just a mere warning, trust me when you've never been close to dying to my hand.” Aoi says, shifting back to normal.

Shiromi grabs aois arm, and pulls her off, making aoi just sigh, and chuckle slightly.

“Why here then? I can't use magic, and am stuck. I could kill you, but I'm guessing time doesn't work here.” Shiromi asks and aoi nods, grinning.

“Because nobody else can enter.” She repiles, and grabs shiromis shoulders, making her jolt in fear.

“I only know the waypoint to arrive here, because of the fact it doesn't actually exist. Others can only enter through the only entrance, the ritual skull.” She smirks, and takes the ritual knife out, before putting back underneath her blazer.

“I was mindslaved, for all of a few minutes. I have been in control this entire time, and just acted.” Aoi starts, pushing Shiromi closer.

She tries to get out of her grip, but finds it difficult, making her realise she's stronger here, because of her status.

“The times I've apparently been mindslaved, it was never true. Unlike ayano, I've been thinking about the final way to make you mine, no matter what.” Aoi grins, stroking Shiromi’s neck, ignoring the scars literally all over it.

“I never did care, ever. When your mother died, I saw you were broken, so like they said, prime opportunity. I loved you since you came, but hid it well, you should be proud. “ she pauses, as shiromi keeps trying to move, yet to no avail like always.

“Pathetic really, your mother died, and yet you blamed it on yourself, how, noble. When the demon shit started, have you ever actually thought why the husks chose me? I'm a yandere for one, never actually cared about megamis plan. Yet the guardian that literally judges people and wanted everyone to understand their place?” Aoi asks, and pauses, taking the mask off, making shiromi struggle more.