part 59 - a lover(s) fight and crazy yandere ex's

Shiromi gets thrown into the floor, almost breaking through the floor. Nemesis jumps like a coward, a Pandora smirks, looking at her.

“Really? You, scared? Pathetic.” They joke, jumping over the hole, where akane looks up, and panics, looking at the others.

“We can't just sit around, and have a tea party!” Akane yells, and osaro looks at her with a glare that would kill her ten times over if looks could kill.

“Like them deal with it! It's their problem, not ours! Seriously!” She yells, holding megamis hand, as kuroko cradles her head, trying to keep her alive.

Akane sighs, and glances at the door, knowing they aren't going to help. ‘I'm seriously stupid sometimes, I need to fix this.’ She ponders, before running down the corridor, tackling anything that gets in the way, even students, hell bent on one goal.

……

This isn't good.

Why make a pact idiot!

I said not too, and yet you did!

Seriously when I sort myself out-

“Oh shut up, I care yes, but please stop talking, your forgetting I can hear?”

So! We wouldn't have been in this problem if you learnt not to make deals!

I said to sort nemesis out, and get her back, and now akane is gone done something stupid!

“Sorry, trying to survive here!”

Your fine! I'm dead right now! Pandora is busy trying to get nemesis back!

“Oh please! They’ve lost it! Besides care to be less cryptic like genka please? I have more pressing matters!”

Akane is getting aoi.

To stop them.

“Fucking brilliant!”

Oh! Like you have the right to complain!

“Yes I do! Your forgetting one thing! She fucking is out to get me!”

Oh like ayano isn't out to get me!

“Nobody fucking cares about a former yandere! Hollow is more connected to her anyway! The husks listen to aoi, you idiot!”

Oh, I get it, thinking your all high and mighty because you've got the legendary deacying life!?

“What the actual- the fuck has gotten into you! Sorry I have to keep Pandora and nemesis apart, before it starts raining blood!”

The fuck has gotten into me? More the the fuck has gotten into you! Since this shit started you've been doing basically nothing! Let people walk right over you! Let aoi actually reach a state of thinking your her fucking queen! And now you've decided to grow a pair!

“Oh miss I make sure ayano is stable! She has feelings now! That's all she wanted! You know this! I was stuck! Forgetting! Ayano might have been a asshole, but she only had one idea I'm mind, to fucking feel!”

“Stop feeling sorry for yourself! Your safe! The second nemesis dies, we're fucked! So how about shut the fuck up and sort your own little world out!”

….

Fine.

……

Shiromi loses it, and pins Pandora down, whilst nemesis staggers to get back up, losing the little energy she had.

“Jesus! Calm down! I'll stop!” Pandora declares, yet Shiromi doesn't respond, her eyes narrowing down, onto their neck, looking at their scars for a second.

“Your just like the rest of them. Fucking parasites.” She mumbles and nemesis pauses, knowing she's lost it.

And, as if on cue, aoi smashes the nearby door down, looking straight at the situation around her. Shiromi looks up, and bolts straight to her, her katana ready to slice right through the scaly hide.

Aoi doesn't hesitate, and leaps out the way, making it land into the door, melting it instantly.

Aoi looks over at nemesis, absolutely pissed, as she blinks in shock, unsure of where shiromis sudden power surge came from.

“Why are they alive!?” Aoi yells, missing another attack as shiromi slides to stop, and leaps onto her back, grabbing her horns, like a bull.

She wraps her legs around her neck, and pushes her down, using the motion of her body shifting to basically flip a 7ft dragon.

Aoi slams against the floor, just as akane rushes up, out of breath. She leaps put of the way, as aoi’s body misses her by mere inches.

Shiromi rolls away, as her cloak falls off, making nemesis and aoi pause, not seeing her state now.

Aoi grumbles, as several husks run up the stairs grabbing akane and attacking her. Nemesis wants to move, but the strings say otherwise, as info stands up, wiping blood away from her face.

“You move, you die.” She warns, leaping back into the info room, leaving nemesis In a state of shock.

Shiromi snaps her sight to akane, and runs to the husks, which stop and turn around, grinning. Aoi struggles to stand up, and keeps falling back, as her head pounds.

She glances at the husks, that are being wiped out by Shiromi, who single handedly saves akane, without even breaking a sweat.

“Her magic, its not more powerful, its the same, yet its something else, or more importantly, her mind.” The husks warn, and aoi takes her eyepatch off, to find a invisible object besides her, as she sorts akane out.

“It's that asshole.” Aoi growls, standing up and grinning, clapping sarcastically, catching shiromis attention.

“So, the old protecting your lover thing? I thought that doesn't exist? Maybe you should thank me.” Aoi taunts, knowing shiromi isn't stable to handle practically anything.

She urshers akane away, and she runs to nemesis, whilst shiromi doesn't move.

“Thanks for making sure I'm safe, but I don't need protecting thanks.” Aoi taunts, and shiromi keeps herself away, knowing she's going to kill her.

“She's trying to get into your mind.” Oka warns and shiromi chuckles to herself, before standing up, crossing her arms.

‘Like nobody hasn't. Just stay out of this, I have more pressing matters, like dealing with my psycho yandere ex.’ Shiromi retorts, as she takes a step closer.

“Aw you think I care? Please, I'm what universe or timeline would I actually care about a fucking asshole like yourself.” Shiromi replies, and aoi says nothing, pissed.

“Because its futile. I'm not actually allowed to hurt our queen, so your lucky, but what about those leeches?” Aoi smirks, and gains Shiromi grabbing her lower jaw, yanking it down, and making her hit the floor, dislocating it.

“I ain't no queen to a prick. Find someone else.” She spits, about to walk away, but suddenly aoi’s hand grabs her ankle, burying it in, smirking.

“Well see about that, your highness.” Aoi says, teleporting them both away.

Nemesis gets the strings off her and looks at akane, worried. She has herself back, as akane keeps a good few feet away.

“What do we do now? I can't exactly remember what happened?” Nemesis asks, and akane says nothing, looking at the hole.

“You heal megami, and we'll feel you in. After you get punched by osaro and info, for being a twat.” Akane says, pointing. Nemesis snickers, and leaps down, as akane follows.